Chapter 2

Adeline's POV

I gripped my head as I felt like I had been hit by a bat 100 times , I tried to get up but felt my arms get pulled back . I slowly opened my eyes and looked down to see I had chains around my wrists and it connected to the brick wall behind me . " shit " . Was all I could say .

How had I come this far just to get trapped all thanks to a fucking needle, This so so disappointing.

" We will be ok " said my wolf Emory .

" How can you say that shit when we are literally trapped in a fucking dungeon " I said back to her.

I looked up as I heard doors being opened , soon i heard some foot steps coming down the hallway . Soon I saw one of the boys that was at the diner .

" You're finally awake , Why are you on blue moon territory " said the man .

" In what ?? I was just passing by just trying to eat " was all I said .

" why don't you smell like a regular wolf , you have no scent " asked the unknown man .

" I don't know what you're talking about  " was all I said

" Tell that to my alpha when he gets back " was all he said as he nodded and left. 

What the fuck is up with these people , all I did was stop by to get some pancakes which I didn't even get to finish .

As soon as he left the other dude looked at me and opened the door and made sure to shut it behind him .

" Are you sure you don't want to answer ? Because when my alpha gets here it will be way worse on you " said the man as he looked me up and down .

" Fuck you " was all I said .

That seemed to hit a nerve because soon he punched me across my face causing my head to slam against the wall behind me . Soon the world around me started disappearing once again .

...............................

" What the fuck did you do " I heard someone say .

" She wasn't Talking " was all the dude that hit me said.

I kept listening trying not to move so they would just go away , but all I wanted to do was hold my face from all the pain I was currently feeling .

" I know you're awake " said the first stranger.

I just sighed and let out a groan as I felt a sharp pain on my head from the movement . I sat up and gripped my head .

" Really ? " stranger 1 asked stranger 2 .

" Like I said she wasn't talking " was all stranger 2 said .

" What's your name " asked stranger 1

" Lucy " was all I said remembering the diner .

Stranger 1 raised an eyebrow not looking amused . He looked at stranger two then back at me and then inhaled .

" you have a scent now " said stranger 1 .

Truth be told I knew why I didn't have a scent and why I have one now . I had a witch make special pills for me that would hide my scent. And since I haven't taken it , it's wearing off .

" You—- " he started but was cut off by the door which was slammed open. I could just hear a pair of footsteps coming down the hall making me nervous for some reason . The closer the footsteps got the more anxiety I got . And from how they all stood up straighter I knew this person was important.

" Alpha " was all I heard as they all bowed .

" Shit " was all I could say as I knew I was screwed now , All that running just to die in a cage like a fucking dog.

They stopped right in front of the doors but I was too scared to look up , mom I will finally meet you again if you're even dead . I wouldn't know but if so we will meet again soon.  Shit shit shit . Ok I can look up maybe he will feel bad .

I looked up and everything around me stopped , I was starring into a pair of cold grey eyes . I had never seen anyone that carried so much on there shoulders . He looked at me with zero emotion I watched as he looked me up and down with disgust? Ouch.

" Mate Mate Mate " Emory started yelling in my head .

Double shit .

I wish the earth would open up right under me and swallow me whole , I spent my whole life running just to die by the person that was supposed to help me . Maybe he will help me ... by killing me .

He looked at me one last time and then looked at stranger 1 from what I could tell they were mind linking and then walked away . Not once looking my way .