Chapter 30

Grayson's POV

It had now been 3 weeks since Adeline was taken and I have not one clue at where she could possibly be . We've all been searching and trying to find her but every time we have a lead it just disappears as if it weren't ever there .

" Hey baby " I heard someone say .

" Ana , get out. This is not the time for you to come in here bothering me " I said to Ana who has been here everyday .

" Ugh Grayson just give up , you'll never find her . You have me again. " she said causing me to look up at her again. I raised an eyebrow at her .

"You think I should just give up ? " I asked her as I got up and walked towards her pulling her towards me .

" Mhmm " was all she said as she started running her hands all over my body.

" and why that " I asked her .

" Cause she'll be dead soon , you never know . And you don't need her just like you didn't need Lindsey . " she said .

" You're right , How about we go out tomorrow. In honor that me and you will be together again yea ?" I said .

" Mm I love that " she said kissing me .

" Here take this go buy something nice for tomorrow okay?" I said pushing her away as I handed her $400 .

As soon as she closed the door I let out a sigh of relief .

" Colby? " i asked through our mind link .

" Yes alpha? " he asked .

" Follow Ana " I quickly said .

" Yes Alpha " was all he said before the link cut off completely.

Something about what she said gave me a weird feeling , and I was going to go with my gut feeling . Because I need Adeline back , I didn't get to tell her how I truly felt for her . And then I think she was mad at me the last time we saw each other and it's been eating at me .

I should have protected you Adeline , I should have done with you what I couldn't do with Lindsey . I couldn't save her , but I'll save you .