Chapter 6

Grayson's POV

I turned to my left where my clock was on top of my nightstand and saw the clock read 5am, I ran a hand through my hair frustrated for another night with no sleep.

I looked towards my door as I heard a bang that seemed to come from downstairs and then a louder one come from what seemed to be her room. I stood up curious of why I heard a bang come from her room. I listened carefully and heard her moving around her room, after a couple minutes I heard the door open, and I Heard her footsteps as they went down the stairs.

How the fuck is this even happening, I don't understand it. Is the moon goddess punishing me? I need someone to look into this because for all I know this could be a spell and I will not let some witch mess with my head.

I decided to throw on some sweats and a t-shirt and headed down the stairs and to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. As soon as I walked in, I saw her and my mom hugging.

"Mom " was all I said as I watched them pull away from each other.

" Grayson baby, how did you sleep? " Asked my mom as she stood up walked to me and then hugged me. I tensed up smelling Adeline all over my mom, she held me for a while not wanting to let go. Weird?

" Fine, I'm heading to my office " was all I said walking back out the door pretending she wasn't even in the room.

I slammed the door behind me and sat on my chair leaning back as I pulled at the ends of my hairs , my door opened causing me to look up . I saw my parents walk in along with Colby I let out a sigh knowing what was coming .

" Grayson " said my mom as she sat down in the chair in front of me .

" Mom please not now " was all I said looking out the window.

" But Grayson , you can't just ignore her She's right here . " was what she said .

" Mom please " I said again . But sighed as she just ignored me .

" You're mother is right son " he said standing behind her chair .

" You guys know this is impossible " I said back.

" It is not unheard of son , we asked around and spoke with some people " he said .

" No , This can't be " I said back.

" Grayson .. you said it yourself you feel the sparks you feel the pull , you feel everything normal mates would . Witches could not make it that believable. " said Colby .

" NO !! i already told you guys that wouldn't work out , I couldn't do that to—-"

" Grayson ... she's gone . Adeline is here now " said my dad .

I just starred out the window ignoring everything else that was coming out of there mouths . I will not do this to her .

" Just give her a chance baby " was all my mom said ask the three of them walked out .

Just as I let out a sigh of relief my mom walked back in making sure to shut the door behind her .

" Make sure she's eating too Grayson , I don't know what that girl has been through but I know it's nothing good . I also know she hadn't eaten in five days , And she couldn't even eat this morning . Just ... watch her and get to know her . She wasn't a rouge  just because she wanted to . " she said walking out the door again .

" Shit " was all I said .

................................................

Adeline's POV

After he walked out of the kitchen I heard a door slam somewhere in the house . I looked down at my food wanting to eat some more but knowing it wouldn't go down .

" You are in you're house , we will be heading out soon . It was nice meeting you Adeline" said his mom as she hugged me and walked out the kitchen .

I looked down at my food one last time sighing as I got up and threw it away . I quickly washed my dish and grabbed me a glass of water deciding I should have it in case I need it later .

I quietly walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs , I opened my door and went in making sure to shut it and lock it behind me. I went out to the balcony and sat in one of the chairs pulling my legs up and hugging them .

How did I end up here sitting on a comfortable patio chair . When just yesterday I was sleeping in a cold cell, and a couple days before that on a cold forest ground .

How did I end up with someone that wants nothing to do with me .

I sat there for a while until I saw Grayson and Colby walk out into the field as more people started to
Join them . I saw as he confidently talked to his people making sure to listen to each and every person .

Everything was fine until he looked up , our eyes connecting and causing a chill to go down my body . Finally being able to resist the mate bond and pulling my eyes away from him I walked back inside closing the door .

I walked by a mirror , I walked back and stood in front of it , noticing how baggy these clothes looked on me . Not even a small could fit me good , no wonder he doesn't want to look at me . I'm so pale and too skinny , I had huge eye bags from all the nights I'd have to stay up making sure no one would attack me while I was asleep .

I had scars along my body from wolfs I had to fight , or from running and running into things . I started to get dizzy as I felt the pain from my head coming back . I might honestly have a concussion.

I slowly walked back to the bed and laid down bringing the covers over my head and soon enough I fell asleep .