Chapter 15

Adeline's POV

It was now 2pm the day after I got out and I had been laying all day in bed watching tv , I needed to let my body rest and heal and what better way then by just relaxing in bed all day .

I tensed up as I heard a knock at the bedroom door , I looked at the door hoping whoever was behind it would just go away and leave me alone.

But of course luck was never on my side and they just continued to knock , sighing i told them to come in and in came doctor Daniel's .

Fuck.

" Adeline it's good to see you , I'm just going to give you a quick check up ok " he said as he came in .

" I rather no—- " I started but was cut off as he gave me a look .

" fine " I said .

He came to me and took out some stuff from his bag , he came up and started with asking permission to touch my stomach . I just nodded my head as he felt on my stomach .

" Jesus child , you need to eat ! This is not good for you . I literally just saw you 6 days ago and you've gotten worse instead of getting better . " he said shaking his head.

" Well I was locked up " I said with a sigh. He just sighed with me .

" Look I brought this , start taking it ok ? Its a food substitute , I know you can't keep a lot of food down so this should help you so you can start eating food . " he said as he put some of the white liquid in a small cup .

I looked at it with disgust , what the fuck is in that shit there's no way I can drink that everyday .

" Adeline " he said .

I just sighed and swallowed it as I scrunched up my face , but to my surprise it didn't taste too bad .

" See not bad is it " I just shrugged my shoulders and chugged the rest .

" Thank you " I said as he was leaving .

" Of course Luna " he said Bowing

" I'm not your —— " I started to say but was no use as he shut the door sending me a wink .

Dumbass .

....................................................

It had now been 4 days since I got out and 10 days since I saw Grayson , even though it was for like a min and right after he locked me away.

The white liquid the doctor had given me is actually making me feel better I started eating a little more and I get hungry now and I actually crave stuff . Today I had told Emerald and Val I was craving a burger with fries and a milkshake and we went and got some and I finished most of my food .

To say I was shook I ate all that was an understatement, we were now walking inside Grayson's house and I saw him, Colby and Emeralds mate Jay sitting down in the living room watching some game .

" Oh good , you guys are back " said Colby as he opened his arms wide and Val ran to him and sat on his lap getting comfortable. Emerald looked at me as if debating wether she should go sit with her mate or not . I just gave her a nod telling her it was ok , she just stood there though not wanting to move .

" Go , I'm very tired it was a long day so im going to head to bed " I said and walked up the stairs and into my room .

.......................................................

Grayson's POV

I watched as Adeline left and headed up the stairs , this was my first time seeing her in a while . And as much as I hated to admit it she looked beautiful.

" Maybe we should go up with her " said Emerald still standing in the same spot .

" Shit , we probably should " said Val trying to get up.

" She said she was tired , let her rest " said Colby pulling her back towards him .

Not going to lie I get so jealous when seeing Colby and Val because it reminds me of how me and Lindsey used to be , and I miss her so fucking much .

If I could bring her back I would , I miss the way she would burn anything she tried to cook , or the way she would hug me the way she'd always be there for anyone whenever they needed her . She was the perfect Luna . And most of all I miss waking up to her everyday , hugging her and inhaling her scent.

And for that exact reason is why me and Adeline could never be , no matter how strong the mate pull is .