Chapter 59

Adeline's POV

He grabbed the cuffs and dragged me out the door and down the stairs towards the back door where Grayson stood . Our eyes connected as we walked out the door , Grayson looked like he wanted to rip everyone apart as he walked closer.

" ah ah ah , stay where you are . We don't want your beautiful mate here to suffer do we " he said grinning . Grayson came to a stop and clenched his fists , he looked around looking for something .

I also looked around , was Hope here? Did he find her .

Why was I always getting stuck in these situations, I'm just a girl.

From the corner of my eyes I could see more wolfs coming out from the trees , I turned my head to see if they were our people or his and it seemed to be our people thank the goddess.

I was pulled out of my thoughts , literally. As he grabbed me from my hair and dragged me to the right .

" Let my hair go you piece of shit " I said as the pain from my hair being pulled became too much. He then threw me on the ground it was so unexpected and with my hands being handcuffed together I heard a snap as I landed on my hands .

"Fuck " I said .

From the corner of my eyes I saw Grayson tense up as he took a step forward .

" Now here is who I was waiting for " he said as I heard a quiet " mama " . My head instantly snapped to the left where I heard that voice .

Hope.

I looked at Grayson panicking , and he also seemed to have a panicked look on his face but instantly wiped it off.

They released her and she wobbled over to me , we all watched silently as she took her time and finally she was arms reach and I pulled her into my arms hugging her tightly .

" I'm so sorry baby" I whispered as I hugged her tightly .

" Now , one more person then we will be complete " said victor.

And then I saw her . I watched as they dragged Lindsey and threw her on the ground . She caught herself before she fell on her stomach.

I pulled Hope tighter into my arms shaking my head . I knew where this was going , it was the reason I left last time . A tear slipped down my face as I looked down at Hope , she was looking up at me with those big grey eyes of hers, the same eyes as her father's . She stood up a bit and looked right at Grayson causing his eyes to soften as he looked at our daughter.

This was his first time seeing her in person and by the way his hands twitched I know he wanted to hold her.

I looked at Lindsey and then at Grayson and Grayson seemed to be looking at me then a Lindsey . I know he knew what was about to happen and by the look on his face he was having a battle with himself.

I watched as Lindsey's face changed to one of shock and then fear as she finally realized what was about to happen. I just looked back down at Hope kissing her little nose .

"I love you so much Hope. You are what kept me going . " I whispered in her ear . She just grabbed my face and gave me a kiss as another tear slipped down my face .

" Now let's do this the right way , last time Adeline ran away and we didn't get to see the end result of this . But now you actually have your daughter here " he said laughing .

what is wrong with this dude .

" So Alpha Grayson who will it be? Adeline and your daughter or Your ex mate with her baby . I know you still feel love for Lindsey she was your first mate after all " he said grinning .

We all looked at Grayson waiting for an answer , and the longer he stood there quietly i knew he was not going to choose us. I could feel what was left of my heart braking into a thousand little Pieces . I looked down at Hope once again realizing she has fallen asleep in my arms .

Oh goddess .

I looked up again and saw as Grayson looked at Hope who was in my arms , Lindsey and lastly at me .

Shock consumed me as I realized that I was wrong this whole time , he would have never picked Lindsey over our baby , but he would have picked Lindsey over me , I was the problem here.

Tears were now rolling down my face at the realization of this .

How did I think that I could ever replace Lindsey , that his "Love " for me would be able to over power his love for her . She was here first he loved her first .

I watched as victor looked between all of us and it also seemed to click in his head what was going on through Graysons .

" Oh wow " he said as he walked towards the middle and looked between us .

" Seriously? " he said shocked him self .

Grayson looked at me and I could see the battle he was having , I could see the sadness in his eyes . I just looked away avoiding his eyes I can't look at them as he chooses Lindsey .

Victor just let out a laugh .

I could now see Colby as he had slowly made his way towards us , he also had a shocked look on his face, my brothers who i could see behind him also had the same look. But I could feel the anger radiating off of them .

" Let's do this then , you can choose to save your child and Lindsey , and Adeline goes . " he said laughing .

I hugged Hope I knew what was to come , goddess please protect my daughter and always guide her to do the right thing and thank you for making me her mommy .