Chapter 32

Grayson's POV

" Alpha , we found her " said Colby as he rushed into my office slamming the door . At that I quickly stood up and started questioning him .

" I don't know what she did that gave it away , but she has Adeline . We followed her and she led us to some cabin in the woods we waited a bit and all over it smelt like Adeline . She's there Grayson " said Colby .

" Get everyone together , we will make a plan " was all I said and Colby left with a nod . As soon as he shut the door behind him I fell back into my chair as I felt a weight lifted off me knowing where she was .

I know where she is , now all I have to do is go get her , I'll see you soon Adeline . I will not let what happened to Lindsey happen to you.

.............................................

"Okay that's a good plan " said my dad .

" Perfect we leave in 1 hour " I said to everyone around me . And all i got was " wtf " faces.

" But Al—— " someone started

" Did i stutter " I said back.

" No alpha " was what I got back as I walked out of the meeting room and back towards my office .

I walked into my office and started pacing around , I'd finally get her back. When I get her back I'm going to give her the world and anything she wants .

" Oh baby " I heard as the door slammed open .

" Mom " I said as I hugged her tight.

" We found her mom " I said .

" I know baby , I told you you'd find her!. Now go change into something more comfortable. Everyone is waiting on you " she said as she gave me a kiss on my cheek and left . I walked to my house and quickly changed and soon met up with everyone else .

...........

We had Been running for 3 hours now but it felt like 5 , Colby started to slow down and soon enough there was a cabin a couple feet from us .

" Alpha?" Asked Colby .

" Colby , you go in and get her with them three . I trust you with her and I know she will be okay . We will stay out here and fight.  " I said seeing as this place was surrounded. 

" Yes alpha " he said . As he made his was towards the back of the cabin . When he said it was a cabin I expected something smaller but this shit is huge .

Soon enough We attacked , and when we thought we were finishing more started coming out .

" Where are they coming from? " asked one of my men .

" I don't know " was all I said as we continued . And once again we were finishing and this time none seemed to come out.

I snapped the neck of the last one when I saw Colby walking out with someone in his hands .

Adel—

Lindsey?

I could not believe my eyes , there in front of me stood Lindsey ... but she's dead?
I saw her body , they sent us the pictures and videos . It looked just like her ,How could this even be ,How could Adeline be my mate if she's alive....

" Grayson " she said as she hopped off of Colby's arms and ran towards me , well tried too .

" Lindsey " I said as I hugged her .

As I hugged her we both fell to the ground me still holding on to her. I looked up and my eyes contracted with Colby's .

"How???" I asked through the link.

" I don't know Grayson , this whole situation is fucking weird man " he said .

" Adeline? " I asked .

" She left " was all he said as he looked down .

" Here someone take her back she needs a doctor " was all I said as they grabbed her helped her into one of the cars that had followed us here .

Once I saw they had left and it was just me over here I asked " what do you mean she left? " .

" When I found her ... she um told me to let her go —- " he started .

" And you fucking let her??? " I asked getting mad .

" Grayson come on man , of course not " was what he said .

" She said to let her go because Lindsey was alive ,she said she knew you'd choose Lindsey and she didn't want to see that happen ... when I said no she injected me with something . But apparently it wasn't a lot because here I am a couple minutes later " he said.

" I —- she left? " I asked as i ran my hand through my hair .

She left ......