Chapter 49

Adeline's POV

I woke up with my heart feeling a little heavier today after having that dream last night, after I woke up I could not fall asleep. My mind kept going back to that man in my dream , the man I can not remember.

" Ma Ma " I heard from hope's crib .

" Good morning babyyy" I told her as I walked over to her crib and picked her up , kissing all over her face.

I quickly checked her diaper and changed it and then brought her over to my bed so we could cuddle for a bit. Nothing better then getting hugs and kisses from my baby.

As soon as I set her down on the bed she hid under the covers , I laid down and she came out jumping on me , hugging and kissing me .

" Aww my sweet baby " I told her as I hugged her tight.

I looked over at the clock and noticed it was now 10:00am . Oh shit I hadn't even realized what time it was, I was too lost in my thoughts.

" come one baby let's change so we can head down " I told her as we walked over to the closet .
I chose her outfit and changed her then chose mine and changed as well.

"Look who finally decided to get up " said my brother .

" Yea we were catching up on some sleep " I told him.

" Well looks like you had a lot more of catching up you needed to do " he said as he looked at me weird .

" Fuck you " I told him .

" Fu you " said Hope right after me .

" Oh my god baby no , don't say that " I told her quickly . And all I could here was my brother laughing at what Hope had just said .

" Oh you're up " said Avery as she walked in

" Yes I am now " I told her .

" I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to the mall? I heard they are having some really good sales today " she said as she looked at me with big eyes .

" Yes I'm down " I told her .

" Yesss perfect I'll let Remi know " she said as she walked out .

" You Can leave Hope here with me if you'd like " said my mom now walking in .

" Thank you mom " I told her as I gave her a quick hug .

Deciding to skip on breakfast I changed I changed my shoes and followed Avery into the car which Remi was in waiting for us .

" About damn time " she said .

All I did was hop into the back seat , and let my thoughts wonder to the man in my dreams . I'm guessing that was hopes dad, they look the same . She has the same beautiful eyes as him. But besides his eyes I can't remember anything else .

I could feel my heart hurting , but what else could I do? I don't even know what happened to us or why he's not in the picture anymore .

What do I do when Hope starts asking for her dad? How am I supposed to answer her questions when I myself don't know the answers.

"Adeline! " someone's yelled causing me to jump.

" We are Here , we've been trying to get your attention for the last 5 mins " said Avery .

" oh my bad , let's go" I told them.

" Are you okay " asked Remi all I did was nod .

" oh that's cute " I said trying to get their attention off of me .

" OH MY GOD , it really is " said Remi as she ran off .

Me and Avery followed behind her and just followed her around the whole store . I did not want to be here , but if I didn't come they would start asking questions and not leave me alone.

I let them know I'd be going to the bathroom, needing a break from everything. I walked out of the current store I was in , which was a baby store . Everywhere we went we had to buy hope stuff.

I walked out of the store and bumped right into someone almost falling back ." I'm sorry " I said but instantly stopped as I felt sparks run through my whole body as they caught me . I slowly looked up and it was the gray eyes .

As soon as our eyes connected everything came back to me , as if in a movie . From when I landed in his pack to being locked up , to the times we can't remember. To the good memories from the beach and stuff I really never knew happened .

" Adeline " he breathed out .

But then I remembered, I remembered why I left in the first place . I left so he could be with Lindsey .

" Grayson , I found the cutest ——" I heard someone say .

I looked up and there she was , there stood Lindsey. He did choose her , me and hope never stood a chance .  I looked down at her hand that moved down to rub on her growing belly . She had to be half way through her pregnancy.

That was all I needed to see as I could feel the pain in my chest become too hard to bare , I was feeling lightheaded. I should have never remembered.

I started seeing double as I pulled away from him , I felt someone grab me from the back causing me to jump and quickly turn causing me to almost fall. And once again he reached over to catch me causing sparks to go through my body one more time . But it made the pain worse.

It was Remi and Avery .

" Grab my hand " whispered Avery as she grabbed mine and Remi's hand .

" Adeline , please wait . I've been—- " and that's all I heard as Avery teleported us out of there . Avery has been learning some new things with her mom and that's one of the many new things she learned to do .

" Adeline —-" started Avery but I ran inside the house and straight to my room .

As soon as the door closed behind me I broke down , I cried . I cried for the lost love , I cried because he did choose Lindsey and now they are expecting a baby together , when that should have been us . I cried because now Hope will never have her dad , because her dad has another baby. Because now I know that nothing could ever happen because he chose her .

I cried for hours alone in my room, I felt as the pain got worse and worse .