Chapter 26

Adeline's POV

I looked over at the clock to see it was now 10 , it took me a while but I guess I fell asleep . And now here I am still in bed , After the conversation me and Grayson had and then seeing him come out of the woods with that girl just messed me up .

" maybe he— " started my wolf .

" Maybe nothing , we both saw what we saw there is no need to make excuses for him . I told you this wouldn't last . " I told her .

At that she went silent and disappeared.

I turned towards the door as I heard footsteps , and soon after followed the knocking . And from the whispers I could tell it was Eme and Val .

" Come in " I said .

" Hey— you're still in bed?" Asked Val confused .

" Yes " Was all I said.

" Are you okay? " asked Emerald coming closer

" yea why wouldn't I be? " I asked .

" Well you're usually up early and up and about " said Val .

" well I'm fine , just tired " was all I said .

" Did you want to go to the mall? " asked Emerald .

" Sure ,Let me just get ready " was all I told them .

Soon they left and I got up did my bed and headed to the shower . After 30 minutes I got out and went to my closet and changed into some ripped jeans and a hoodie .

I walked out of my room and down the stairs hoping I wouldn't run into Grayson , but knowing him he was already long gon—

" Hey Love , why are you just now getting up " he said as he came up to hug me .

" I really have to go Val and Eme are waiting for me " was all I said as I backed up and went towards the front door.

" Adel——" was the last thing I heard as I shut the door behind me .

" Let's go " I said giving the girls a smile as I hopped into the car .

I looked up just as Grayson opened the door looking confused , and hurt?

Soon we were at the mall and my feet were hurting so bad , I just knew they were going to be very swollen after this. I've been getting up so many times at night just to pee , and don't even get me started on the morning sickness it was horrible .

I'd have to go see the doctor soon , but I was scared because if I went to see him I know Grayson would find out . And I'm scared of what would happen .

" ADELINE! " screamed Val in my face.

" Yes? " I asked .

" Dude we've literally been calling your name , what's on your mind? " asked Emerald .

" Just old stuff you know " was all I said .

" Mmm we'll do you think this is cute? " asked Val .

" Yes it's very cute " was all I said.

I continued to walk around the store and ended up in front of cute baby stuff , oh how I wish I could start buying . But I don't know the gender or anything about babies.

" Hello ma'am , could I help you find anything in particular ? " asked an employee.

" Umm Im fine , Thank you though . " I said walking away and back towards the girls.

After a couple more hours we were finally done and on the way home , thank god cause my feet were hurting so bad and I didn't even want to look at them .

" What is that? " asked Emerald as she came to a complete stop in the middle of the road .

" Umm guys this doesn't look good , just turn around " I told them getting a bad feeling.

" There just doing construction..? " said Val not even sounding convinced with her answer .

" Eme Turn around " I said once again.

And soon enough we saw a bunch of men get out of the cars and come our way , they all looked big and scary . And they has scars all over there body .

" EME MOVEEEE " i said again. But it was too late , by the time she choose to react they had already reached the cars and had pulled the doors open .