Chapter 55

Adeline's POV

I opened my eyes again and looked around remembering I was in the hospital. Why can't I walk?

I looked to the corner of the room where I saw movement , there sat my brother Aiden . Just starring at me . I just starred back wondering what he wanted .

" I'm sorry Adeline " he said getting up

" Get out " I said .

" Avery is pregnant, I'm so so sorry I got scared and didn't want anything to happen to her or my baby and I wasn't thinking ... my wolf took over and just did everything " he said now crying on the bed .

" get me my daughter back " I told him

.....................................

I was finally back to my room , on bed rest because i can't walk. I can't do anything so I'm stuck here while my daughter is somewhere out there. I hope they have a heart and don't do anything to a baby.

Everyday people came in , trying to cheer me up. But it was no use. My daughter is somewhere out there and then my mate is also somewhere out there . It was better when I didn't remember him, now I have all these memories and all this pain . He never came back. It's been 5 days since the last time I saw him, 5 days since I saw Hope . It's been 5 days of me being stuck to this bed .

I feel like I'm about to go crazy.

I heard a door slam and yelling coming from downstairs , oh god . Are we getting attacked again . I heard heavy angry footsteps coming up the stairs , I held my breathe wondering who this was .

" IS SHE MINE? " said Grayson as he slammed my door open and threw some stuff on my bed. I picked up the big envelope and looked at the stuff inside .

There were some pictures of Hope , and she was playing with some toys on the ground , she was very dirty though. My poor baby. Then a note fell out as well .

" Dear Alpha Grayson,

We have your daughter here , from what I've heard you have no idea she exists , wouldn't it be nice now knowing she exists but never being able to meet her. We took away Your first mate Lindsey, You never found her. So you went and got a new one? And then comes Adeline , poor little Adeline . All alone in the world and she's the one that freed your mate for you. Then Adeline gives you a child and you have no idea she exists because you were too busy choosing Lindsey . The day Adeline ran away we watched her as she watched you and Lindsey , she grabbed her stomach and cried so hard she fell to the ground . And then she finally chose to run away. And we let her , because we knew you'd suffer and now we just had to wait till she had the child . And we did , and now she's here , now you will pay for all the pain you caused my people . "

" ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!! " yelled Grayson snatching everything from my hand and throwing it on the ground.

" I WAS HERE , AND NOT ONCE DID IT OCCUR TO YOU THAT I DESERVED TO KNOW I WAS A DAD?? " he yelled again.

I just sat there letting him let it all out , I deserved it . I let them take our daughter away.

" I COULD HAVE PROTECTED HER!!! I COULD HAVE PROTECTED YOU!! " HE YELLED .

" I PROTECTED HER , I PROTECTED HER FROM THE PAIN OF HER FATHER REJECTING HER AND CHOOSING SOMEONE ELSE OVER HER . YOU CHOSE LINDSEY IT WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE LINDSEY, YOU ARE HAVING A CHILD WITH HER GO BE WITH HER . WE DONT FUCKING NEED YOU , NEVER DID . I DID IT ON MY OWN , I WENT BACK TO THE WOODS AND I WAS THERE TILL I FOUND AVERY . AND I WAS DOING JUST FINE!!! WE DONT NEED YOU , WE DONT NEED YOU TO SAVE US . " I yelled back.

" IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE RAN AWAY YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT I DIDNT CHOOSE LINDSEY I CHOOSE YOU! IT WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE YOU. I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND IVE BEEN GOING CRAZY EVER SINCE YOU LEFT IVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU . " he said

" I'm so so sorry Adeline " he said now falling to his knees beside me .

" Gray—- " I started

" I should have tried harder , I should have been the one to go inside and get you ... I thought I'd be more help fighting , I trust Colby so I knew you'd be okay , I just wish I knew what you were thinking about doing . I'm so so sorry Adeline . " he said .

" Grayson I —-  but she's pregnant you —- "

" the baby is not mine , she found her second chance mate ... I was just with her that day . I have not even looked at another women since you came into my life . It was always you Adeline " he said

Now I was crying , was he really going to choose me all along? Did I do this to me and my daughter? Avery ... her house all I put her through as well.

" Her name is Hope " I told him with tears ,He just looked down as he continued to listen .

" she has the same eyes as you , and your dimples and only has my hair . " I told him .

" she has your smile " I told him.

I continued to tell him about Hope and the type of baby she was. What she liked , what she hated , what she feared. 

She's hopes father and if he wants to be in her life then I'll let him, he has the right to know her just like she has the right to know him.