Chapter 58

Grayson's POV

I slammed the door behind me feeling guilty, but it was what I had to do, I knew Adeline would pull some stupid shit like this and I cannot have that.

" We are ready Alpha " said Colby I just gave him a nod looking at everyone. Everyone just bowed.

"I appreciate everyone being here and helping me get my daughter back, everyone knows their positions. Just leave him to me, He's Mine." I spoke. with a nod from everyone we were on our way racing through the woods to get my baby back.

I don't know how I would feel seeing Hope I've never met her; I haven't even seen pictures of her. I wish Adeline had never left so I would have been with her throughout the pregnancy, and I would have seen her grow and get through all those important milestones. I do know it was my fault, Adeline was supposed to have stopped suffering when she met me, but I fucked that up for her, and I know I made her suffer more then she should have, and I will never forgive myself for that.

" Alpha we are here " said Colby pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked around seeing we indeed were here, how could we have missed this, we could have gotten Hope weeks ago. For some reason this place was not guarded from outside making me very confused. were they not here anymore?

" There" said Aiden.

We watched as people in side the house were just sitting around watching some game in a big flat screen tv , What are they doing? Why are they not guarding the place . Something isn't right here .

Me and Colby exchanged looks thinking the same thing .

" Why are they not doing anything , are we sure this is the right place? " whispered Aiden .

" Positive " said Colby looking confused .

" Adeline " I whispered.

Fuck Fuck Fuck .

————————————————————————-
Adeline's POV

I was still pissed at what Grayson had done , I've been trying to get out of these damn handcuffs for the past hour and a half and the worst part was no one seemed to be home, I've yelled and yelled and no one has come to help .

I heard a door open downstairs, thank god someone is here so I can finally be let out of these handcuffs .

" Help! " I called out but nothing.

" Mom?? " I called out again but nothing I could just hear the footsteps getting closer , those were too heavy to be my moms....

" Who's there? " I called out now getting nervous .

" Well well well, he made this too damn easy . Again. " said the man from before now laughing .

Oh lord . I can't even defend myself or make a run for it , I'm tied to the damn bed .

He came and sat down at the edge of the bed, leaning back on his hands and looked out the balcony .

" I'm kinda sad you know . " he said .

" I thought this would be more of a fight . but here we are , with you tied to the bed . I had this big plan and now .. I guess we wait . " he said laying back all the way .

I just starred at this crazy man , why is he doing this .

I watched him for the next 15 minutes as he laid there with his eyes closed , was he sleeping right now?

I looked around trying to see if there was something I missed earlier , but there was nothing that I could reach that could get me out of this situation.

" There's no use you know , you can't get out of those cuffs and this place is surrounded so you won't get far. " he said still with his eyes closed.

Fuck.

I watched as he got up from the bed and walked around my room looking at the pictures of me and Hope . One picture in particular caught his eye , He picked it up and brought it closer to his face . It was a picture of me and Hope at the beach and she was smiling up at the camera while I looked down at her .

" She looks just like him " he said with a face of disgust.

He set the picture back down and walked back towards me and laid back down where he was originally laying .

After 2 hours of him just laying there I heard noises coming from outside , I knew he was here.

" Finally , Now what do you say we get this party started " he said now grinning .