Chapter 51

Adeline's POV

I was looking around trying to figure out which one would be the one to attack first, they always sent one then the rest followed .

And finally I saw one move his leg , and I knew . So I got in position ready for when he decided to attack . I looked at Avery to see that she was really worried. And finally they ran at us , I looked back at Avery again and gave her a nod . She gave one back and ran inside with hope.

Soon enough they reached us, we made sure we had already changed into our wolfs , and soon enough I took out my first one , then my second one, then my third one . Snapping neck after neck. I could feel my adrenaline wearing off . I looked at Aiden to see he had taken out three as well.

Where the fuck were my brothers people , they should have been here by now. Wait ... there was 7 where is the 7th one .

Hope .

I ran as fast as I could Inside to see everything had been destroyed , I ran through the whole house trying to find whoever was in here and finally I found them in my room .

" What do you want? " I asked the man that has now turned to look at me .

" You and your daughter , we can get a lot for you guys " he said with a smile.

"But as your mate doesn't even want you and chose someone else , I think your daughter is worth more " he said with a laugh . Causing me to get more angry at what he was saying.

" you won't take her " I told him.

" I'll take her , just how we took you and Lindsey " he said .

But I thought Grayson killed them.....

From a distance you could hear a " Ma ma " causing me to tense up and look at the man hoping he didn't hear. But he looked at me and smiled .

Oh god.

He went to run out the room but I attacked him , I threw in as many punches I could before he was finally able to pick me up and throw me across the room causing me to land on a table , breaking it .

FUCKKK , this shit hurt . I kept rubbing my arm which I know is now broken. I wiped the blood that was falling down my forehead off best way I could , but I think I just spread it around more .

I got up the best way possible and ran out the door wincing , I know he broke a couple things and I'm in a lot of pain. But I need to save hope he's not taking her .

I found him in what is the library , as he looked around trying to see if there was a secret passageway. 

Along the way I had picked up a broom that was In the hallway , I quietly and quickly walked towards him and as hard as I could I hit him with the broom on his head . He fell to the ground blood pouring out of his head .

Then I hit him again on his back , he was groaning but I knew I needed to get Avery and Hope out of here .  That room is magic proof so she can't even teleport out of it . It was built so no one could even try and teleport into it .

Where the fuck is Aiden and his people at ,what's the point of the pack if they won't even be there to help you. I could have been died if I didn't know how to fight.

The guy slowly started to get up causing me to almost let out a frustrated scream. I'm tired . My limbs hurt , I know I broke something.

But hope is in danger.

Why am I always fighting for something? I just want to live a calm normal life . Not one of survival .

And just like that Hope waddled into the room, I looked at Hope shocked. Why is she out? Where is Avery? I looked at the man to see him happier then ever . I looked between hope and the man. What do I do? I feel helpless , he's way stronger then me . He can snap my neck here and leave .

He stepped forward, causing me to step in front of him , he raised a brow challenging me . Yes he is bigger then me , and stronger then me . But I would die fighting.

" Hopeee " said the man causing me to look at him in disgust.

" he doesn't know she exists huh , don't worry he will know soon Adeline " he said now moving to her .

But I did what anybody would do in this situation , I gathered up all my body strength and charged at him , using my body weight I charged at him and we fell through the window and fell from a 3 story house. As I was falling I saw Aiden run in the room , so I knew Hope would be okay .

" Oh shit , If something wasn't broken before now it is , I heard a couple cracks as I landed on him. I know it was from me and him. I tried to move but it felt impossible , he somehow managed to get up and was looking down at me with blood dripping from everywhere.

" You lost Adeline " he said . And I looked to his left as someone carried a crying Hope back towards the woods.

" Please no , take me . Leave her out of this please " I said now sobbing trying to get up . But his foot was on my rib cage and he was pressing down harder and harder until he finally you heard a crack .

" You are useless Adeline " he said a dropped down on me as he started choking the shit out of me . I started to see stars but I was still fighting back he took hope.

Soon he was pushed off of me , it was him .

He found me .

I quickly got up and ran towards the woods ignoring all the pain I felt through my body.

" HOPEEEE " I yelled out . But nothing .

I ran deeper in the woods , calling her name but nothing.

" HOPEEEEE " I called again.

But nothing.

" HOPEEEEEEE " I called again. This time crying.

They took her .

I let out a pain filled scream falling to my knees , how did they get to her . How was she outside , where was Avery at? Where is Aiden? .