Unexpected Encounter

"You!?" Daksh almost screamed.

His voice caught in his throat as he stared, bewildered, at the unexpected sight before him. His eyes darted back and forth between his brother and the mysterious girl standing in front of him.

Advika brushed off the dirt from her jeans as she regained her footing, her gaze steady. Devansh's attention was fixed on the book she clutched tightly against her chest, his curiosity piqued.

"The black book?" Devansh questioned, his voice laced with anticipation.

Advika shook her head in response, taking a step closer to Devansh. "No," she replied firmly. "You must be the Prince, Devansh, the elder brother."

Daksh and Devansh exchanged a momentary glance, their minds racing to make sense of the situation unfolding before them. Their confusion was palpable in the air.

"We know," Advika stated confidently, her eyes locked with theirs, leaving a sense of mystery lingering in the atmosphere.

"How?" questioned Devansh. "That's not important as of now," she said and turned to look at Daksh. "Everyone is fine. We had thought of calling the black book and using it against Azazel, but-"

"Needless to say that it didn't work," said Daksh and looked at the book Advika was holding.

"Is this-" Devansh held his hand out towards her. Advika nodded her head and handed the black book to him. "This is Azazel's black book," she revealed.

A smile spread across Devansh's face. He flipped through the pages of the book and looked at Advika.

"Wait, what?" said Daksh and peeped into the book. "Didn't know oldie was into writing. Are you telling me that he wrote his own black book? Why? The original wasn't suffice?"

"The black book, as in the evil of Shaktigranth, had all the spells required to destruct nearly anything," began Devansh. "But what Azazel was after was the elements. He wanted to be immortal."

"Isn't he immortal already?" questioned Daksh.

"He feeds on souls," answered Devansh. "If he wins over the elements," he looked at Daksh. "He will no longer need sorcerers or witches to live."

"What's the plan then?" asked Daksh. "Where are the others?"

"Rutuja is with the four of them," replied Advika and took the book back from Devansh. "I'm not sure where Master Indra and Rishi are."

"Master Indra?" said Daksh. "Since when did he become your Master?"

"What do you intend to do with this book?" Devansh stepped in. "How did you find us?"

"I didn't," said Advika and glanced at the forest ahead. "I was just trying to find Azazel's hideout. Oddly, he wrote about his hideout in the book."

"He didn't," clarified Devansh. "KH did."

"Are you suggesting King Himaqat?" Advika questioned, her voice tinged with surprise, as they made their way deeper into the forest. Devansh nodded affirmatively, his expression grave.

Daksh, feeling left in the dark, interjected, "Wait, hold on a second. What am I missing here?"

Advika's mind raced, a whirlwind of questions flooding her thoughts. She struggled to comprehend the significance of this revelation.

"How?" she managed to ask, her voice barely above a whisper.

Devansh's eyes scanned the surroundings, searching for the right words to explain the extraordinary circumstance they found themselves in.