Author's Note

°•●●♡●○•°

°•●●♡●○•°

The Blurb

The school's annual Fall Ball is approaching, celebrating the vibrant season of fall, a time of changes and unexpected turns.

Chase finds himself at the heart of it all when his best friend Lucy takes the stage, inviting him to the ball with a song, unaware that he has reunited with his ex-girlfriend, Della—Lucy's former bestfriend.

Saying yes to Lucy's invitation gets him caught in a fractured friendship between the girls. He's unsure of his feelings, while Lucy grapples with facing her past and repairing her bond with Della or keeping Chase.

Trying to get their friendships to fall back in place and not fall apart.

Will they fall back into place instead of falling apart?

This Fall Ball is settling it all out!

°•○●♡●○•°

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHECKING MY BOOK OUT!!!

Hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing this for you:)

Just so you know, You are reading an ALPHA READER version of the story. Also known as the FIRST DRAFT so it's going to be a typo ridden glory. Don't hesitate to point out my errors! Constructive criticism is welcome:)

Happy Reading!

Comment🤌
Vote🙌
Share🤝

Note that this Story is PURELY FICTIONAL. 

The town this is based in is of my imagination and resembling any Person, Place, etc. is PURELY COINCIDENTAL. All songs, movies, and brands mentioned in this book are the property of, and belong to, their respective owners.

All Rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a review or comment.

Copyright © 2022 by Saphire Skyes

Started: June 14 2022

Taken down: August 12 2022

Republished: December 12 2022

Finished; April 13 2024🥳🥳🥳