Acknowledgments

Thank you so much for reading!

 The Fall Ball is my first work in progress to reach the finish line, and I will hold it close to my heart, just as I will hold everyone who read it and supported me, in big ways and small.

Even if you only read a few chapters or just voted, the smallest engagement made me smile and encouraged me to keep going, whether it was out of obligation in a read-for-read or if you simply accepted my request.

I am very grateful for all of you!

My Alpha Readers<3

AkornDefalko

LaraAmethyst jasmarie777 SDiRoy LarissaRumiantzeff KaineRiley3  ColorfulWorldOfMine aritrisvibes wolverinescarlet7 IHopeLilaDies Tarena_G rio_de_janiero -rainydqys-

Last but not least... not even in the slightest...

In fact, their support lit up my path like a flashlight in the dark.

 I have two flashlights, as such.
Two flashlights who helped me see the light of my own story and gave me the courage I needed to push through this story and write it to completion...

SlightlyLostWriter, words can't express how grateful I am for your support, encouragement, enthusiasm, and positive feedback! Oh and the fan art!!! I'm very lucky to have a friend like you. Thank you for not disappearing on me! Thank you for binge-reading the whole thing, then being the first to read every new update and to share positive feedback that kept me going! Fall Ball honestly would have ended up in my archives if you didn't show up!

DreLeonWrites my other flashlight, I deeply cherish your insight and love for my story! Thank you for calling me up to share your thoughts. It was very encouraging to listen to you deep dive into my own story, strengthening my faith in it. Thank you for spreading the word! Sharing my story on YouTube with live reading and recording your reactions. It was very amusing and insightful. I am very grateful. Thank you so much for the effort!! Also, Myranda, if you're reading, I'm grateful to you as well!

Thank you, everyone, for reading The Fall Ball in its typo-ridden glory!

As I begin revising and writing the second draft, your insights would be highly valuable! So...Let me know what you thought of the story! and leave a review if you'd like to :3