9- The hyperactive Uzumaki Naruto

Seraphina POV:

I heard some yelling about a few shops away. What's going on? I walked over to the commotion to see a boy with blond hair and blue eyes looking frightened. Then I see a man raising a clenched fist and was about to land a punch on the boy's face.         I narrowed my eyes and in a flash. I caught the man's fist and the man's eyes widened, I gave him a closed eye smile.

"Sir, may I ask why you want to harm this boy?" I asked in a sweet tone. Give me a good reason why I shouldn't plaster your face to the ground.

"He's a demon!" The man shouted. "Now step aside, little girl or else!"

"Or else what?" I taunted. You won't even be able to land a finger on me. Try hitting me and your face will have its first kiss with the ground.

He raised his clenched hand and sent a punch to my face but I tilted my head to the left which sent him tumbling forward a bit. He grunted and tried to punch me again but instead of dodging it, I grabbed his extended arm with both hands, pulled it and kicked his right leg. As he lost balance, I turned around quickly with my hands still having a firm grip on his arm and tossed him over my shoulder.

The villagers around gasped. The man scrambled onto his feet and was about to yell at me when I started leaking out some of my KI. Instead of gentle yellow eyes looking at him, they were piercing him and it was as if they were staring into his soul, he ran away immediately.

I dispersed my KI and my piercing eyes reverted back to their gentle selves. I turned around to look at the blond boy to see a ghost behind him with a relieved expression. I glanced at him subtly, noting his similar features to the blond boy. I deduced the fact that they're father and son then I see a fuming woman with long red hair at waist length with grey eyes.

Is she his mother? I looked at them in the eyes and see them with shocked expressions before shaking their heads. They must've thought I was looking at something else but I subtly glanced at the little blond boy then looked at them again. I turned to the little boy and asked.

"May I know your name? I smiled gently at him. Why's people calling him a demon?

The boy looked shocked then answered, "N-Naruto... Uzumaki Naruto..." Uzumaki? Then I was right, that woman is his mother. "My name is Masaki Himeko". "Minato, the girl sees us doesn't she?" the woman with red hair asked. The man or I should say Minato opened his mouth but was cut off by Hashirama.

"Yes, this girl can see spirits" said Hashirama.

Minato and the woman's eyes widened then turned towards our direction.

"Naruto-san, do you know any good places to eat?" I asked.

"Y-Yes! Follow me!" Naruto exclaimed and took a hold of my hand and dragged me to a ramen shop. Ichiraku Ramen?

Naruto went in to take a seat on a bar stool, "Hey, old man!" he exclaimed at an actual old man behind the counter. "Oh? Naruto! And who's your friend?" he asked.

"Masaki Himeko" I curtsied in respect and went to a nearby bar stool. Then the old man whispered something to Naruto that made him go red. I raised an eyebrow at the sight. What did he say? I watched the flushed Naruto whisper scream at him and read his lips.

"I don't have a crush on her! She's just my friend 'ttebyo!" I snickered. He's in denial, he clearly likes someone. Unfortunately, that person he has a crush on is me. But what he's believing to be a crush is probably just an attraction, after all there's a chance that he's been shunned from the village for some reason considering the fact that he was called a demon earlier and possibly being the first female around his age showing kindness to him resulted with him having a so called crush on me. I sighed in annoyance. I can only hope he realizes soon.