FINAL 42- Uchiha Massacre: Part 3

Sasuke's POV:

I was looking forward to eating with Himeko only to see dobe (stupid) there! Why is he here of all people?! Much to my dismay, dobe even starts talking to Himeko after giving me a stink eye! Absolutely unacceptable! We both ended up arguing with Himeko breaking us apart while embarrassing us at the same time. Dobe, I'm not letting you off the hook just yet!

Himeko paid for our meal before she grabbed my hand. I looked up to the sky to see that it was pretty dark, "Sasuke, you argued with Naruto for about a solid 20 minutes. That's certainly something new." Himeko teased. Seriously? Oh god.... We walked back to the Uchiha district but only to see it full of bloody bodies with blood splattered on the walls. Himeko darted to a body to check their pulse before her eyes widened and shook her head.

My eyes widened even more and before I knew it, I took off. Running towards the compound. Who could've done this?! "Oka-san! Otou-san! Nii-san!" I cried out hoping they would hear me with Himeko running after me. "How horrible, who could've done this?" Himeko questioned herself. I soon reached the main house and I started going through every room with Himeko. Soon, I reached to the living room. Please tell me they're in here!

I slowly opened the door and was greeted with a horrible sight. Otou-san and Oka-san were on the floor, lying in a pool of blood. Then I saw a someone emerging from the shadows to see Nii-san. "Nii-san, Oka-san and Otou-san are..." I trailed off before noticing Nii-san having a cold look on his face. All color drained from my face as I put the pieces together. "Why... WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" I screamed at him. "To test my limits" he replied coldly with no care.

I looked into his eyes before he put me in a genjutsu of him killing Oka-san and Otou-san over and over. How long it's been, I don't know but all I knew is that I've been watching this on repeat. Soon the genjutsu was released as I screamed at the horror of my dead parents dying. I was pulled in Himeko's embrace while I buried my face in Himeko's stomach, crying and listened to Himeko yelling at Itachi. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN KINSMEN, LET ALONE YOUR PARENTS?! HOW HEARTLESS CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE UCHIHA ITACHI?!"

If anything, I knew one thing for sure. That man is not my big brother but the cause of my pain and hatred.

"How foolish of you to think that I consider them of importance... Sasuke is not worthy for me to kill him." I heard him walking away. "He's too weak for me to kill" I heard him say before he walked through the door on the other side of the living room and closed it. I got out of Himeko's embrace and chased after Itachi with the intent to kill him. "Foolish little brother... you're too weak to stand a chance against me."

————————————————————————

Seraphina's POV:

Sasuke ran after Itachi as I stared at Mikoto and Fugaku's bodies with tears in my eyes. Rest in peace... I ran after Sasuke who was had his sharingan activated. Instead of seeing the one tomoe, I saw the 2 tomoe. I stood beside Sasuke while looking at Itachi but avoided eye contact. Looking at how Sasuke was screaming when he got of that genjutsu and had drool rolling down. It was safe to say he was tortured in some way even though that genjutsu lasted for less than 5 seconds. Itachi's mangekyo ability is the Tsukiyomi... that ability is the definition of troublesome and scary all at the same time.

Sasuke threw a bunch of shurikens and kunais at him since he was still chakra exhausted. Then Itachi proceeded to tell Sasuke how to obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan. "Come seek for me when you have the same eyes as I do. In order to obtain them, you must kill your best friend." Itachi looked like he was about to cast another genjutsu when I stepped in. I turned Sasuke's attention to me, "Get away now, I'll hold off Itachi while you go get help." I said.

"But-" Sasuke started, "No buts, you're no match for him right now. You're only going to drag me down in this fight." I said while taking out a kunai without my eyes leaving Itachi. "Go, now!" I commanded. I heard Sasuke running off and when the sounds of his footsteps disappeared, Itachi's cold facade shattered immediately. He started crying immediately. I brought him into a hug he definitely needed. Without him noticing, I placed my hand on his sword and directed it to my chest then pulled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Itachi's sword pierced through my heart. I started to cough while Itachi gasped in horror. He laid me down immediately with my head on his legs. "Why..." I gave him a weak smile, "Same reasons. I don't want to be part of the Akatsuki nor do I want to be used by Danzo..." I trailed off. I looked at him in the eyes before noticing his Mangekyo looked different. Oh? He unlocked that level...

"Idiot... You idiot!" Itachi shouted with tears rolling down his cheeks. "I know..." I said. "Itachi, promise me one thing..." Itachi nodded, "Anything..." I took a deep shaky breath, "Being selfless isn't a bad thing and so is carrying burdens... but I believe doing it all the time... can make you numb on the inside..." I said as I took another shaky breath, "What I'm trying to say is... be selfish for at least once in your life." I continued with a sad smile. "Be selfish for at least once in your life huh..." Itachi murmured sadly.

"You have a beautiful heart of gold... always putting others first before yourself... it's okay to do that but... I want you to care and do things for yourself as well... that's what your parents would want as well." I finished while looking into his new formed sharingan. How beautiful... My lips curled up into a smile.

 My lips curled up into a smile

(That's Itachi's new Sharingan. I haven't thought of a name for it so give me some suggestions)

I shakily brought my right hand up to cup his cheek but as it was about to flop down when Itachi grabbed it and held it to his cheek. "That's a new sharingan... is that a another level of the mangekyo?" I asked. Itachi's eyes widened even more. The Uchihas probably didn't discover that there's another level to the mangekyo other than the eternal. Oh well.... "It's a beautiful one...."

I coughed more blood while Itachi brought me into a hug with more tears rolling down his cheeks. "Seems like this is goodbye... best friend." I trailed off as I took one last breath before black surrounded my vision. Before completely blacking out, I felt something warm on my lips and just like that, I was gone.

Unbeknownst to the two, apart from Uchiha Madara who was watching in the sidelines, there was another one watching with a newly upgraded mangekyo.

Yes, indeed it is a goodbye

for now.

1197 words

——————————————————————

Hey guys! Thanks for reading the first book to this series. Well, I have nothing to say but hope you enjoyed it!

Byeeee!