12- Eh, sure

Seraphina POV:

"Hm..." I pondered over the question. No, absolutely no. I have things to do and that doesn't involve having dinner with the Uchihas.

"Why can't you tell your father that I accepted the offer?" I asked.

"He wants to meet you not only that we'll have to show you around the Uchiha district later on so why not do it now?" Itachi countered. God dammit Itachi. I sighed while internally pouting, the absolute BS is awesome, literally.

"Sure" I said, while creating 2 shadow clones and having them go back home.

The trio raised an eyebrow while I sighed again. "I have some pets [That's a lie, I have literally 5 families under the same roof] back home so, I'm sending some shadow clones to look after them" I should do some missions and buy a bigger house for the others, the apartment is clearly too small for us.

We walked for a while and came to a stop at the entrance of the district. Why's the district so far from the village?

"Welcome to the Uchiha district, Himeko-chan!" Shisui-san exclaimed happily. This place is quite gloomy.... Is it because everyone is inside since it's late?

"Looks nice [What a huge lie]" I replied.

We walked in, navigating our way through the district and came to a stop in front of a large compound. We walked in while Itachi-san and Sasuke-san shouted "We're home!" in unison. We took off our sandals/heels and walked inside.

"Welcome back, boys!" a female voice shouted and peeked out from one of the doors. Her eyes widened at the sight of me, I tilted my head in confusion. Before she came running at me and pinching my cheeks.

Eh?

"So cute!" she squealed. "Who are you?" she asked.

"Masaki Himeko..." I said. She's Itachi-san and Sasuke-san's mother right?

"Why is she here? Not that I'm complaining!" The woman chirped gleefully while looking over to Itachi-san's direction.

"She's here to give me a response isn't she?" a voice said from behind the woman.

"Hey Fugaku-sama!" Shisui-san waved cheerily.

"Yes, she is Otou-san" Itachi-san replied.

"Um... can you let go now? My cheeks..." I trailed off. Then the woman immediately let go of my cheeks. I rubbed my cheeks and looked at a nearby window to look at my reflection to see my cheeks red. I pouted while rubbing my cheeks.

"Greetings Fugaku-sama, Uchiha-sama" I curtsied with one hand rubbing my cheeks while pouting. My cheeks have suffered the most damage here already...

"Just call me Mikoto or mother!" The woman exclaimed. "I'll go with Mikoto-sama" I replied, "Or that could work too"

"So what's your response?" Fugaku-sama asked. "I accept" I replied. Fugaku nodded in approval. "What did you ask Himeko-chan?" Mikoto-sama asked.

"I had Itachi ask her if she could train or tutor Sasuke and she accepted" Fugaku replied.

"Oh? Seems like we'll see Himeko-chan more often!" Mikoto cheered, "I'll go cook dinner now" Before she walked away, I asked, "May I lend a hand in cooking?" She shook her head, "No, you're a guest here. Leave the cooking to me!" She said.

I sighed, "Alright then please keep in mind that I'm allergic to meat"

"Okay!" She walked away before disappearing behind a door.

"May I ask where the training grounds are?" I asked, "I'd also like to know what Sasuke learned" I added.

Itachi-san nodded and led me with Fugaku-sama, Sasuke-san, and Shisui-san following to an empty field in a nearby forest. "This is the private training grounds for the main branch of the Uchiha clan, no one is allowed access here." I nodded then I turned to Sasuke-san. "I'd like to have a spar with you to see what you need improvement on" I smiled, "Of course, you can use anything you'd like against me and make sure to come at me with the intent to kill" I added. The boy seemed hesitant but nodded.

I smiled before walking to the opposite side of the training field, "If you don't come at me with the intent to kill, you won't be able to become a shinobi!" I shouted. "I'll be the referee." Shisui-san said.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Begin!" Sasuke darted at me with a punch ready while I was picking out a bunch of flaws in his form. He shouldn't be running at me in a straight line, running at your top speed during the start of the battle is a horrible idea, he needs steady breathing during fights, he has so many openings. Oh dear, the first one to die in a real battle is definitely him without a doubt. I picked up a stick while leisurely dodging his strikes with no effort at all. I poked his openings every once in a while and waited for him to tire himself out.

After a few minutes, he stopped fighting and lied down on the ground. I sighed bent down while poking him with the stick. "You left so many openings for the enemy to strike and I didn't even poke all of them, not only that you ran at your top speed. Never do that otherwise you'll tire yourself out really fast like how you are now, the fight didn't even last for more than five minutes." I said while poking him repeatedly. "That's not even all your flaws either" I chirped happily, "~Seems like I'll have to make your training like hell~" I singsong.

"~Fu fu fu, I'll enjoy making you suffer during training~" I glee happily while covering my evil grin. Then Sasuke stood up while horror in his eyes while he looked at Itachi-san direction with the word "help" screaming in his eyes while Itachi-san chuckled and gave him a smile that translated, "You're on your own now!" then Sasuke started sulking with Shisui-san patting his back.

"What jutsus does he know?" I asked. "He's working on the fireball jutsu but he's having some troubles with it" Itachi-san replied. "How long?" I asked. "He's been trying to master it for about 3 weeks" he replied, I raised an eyebrow at his reply. That long? Either he has terrible chakra control or... yeah that must be it.

"He might have a different chakra nature" I said, "Perhaps he has fire as his secondary chakra nature, that's probably why he's struggling" I continued. "Hmm... you could be right" Itachi-san said. Fugaku-sama went back into the compound and came back out with some chakra paper in hand. He handed the paper to Sasuke and said, "Focus your chakra into the paper" 

After about 2 minutes, the paper became crinkled and it burnt into ashes. "Lightning as his primary and fire as his secondary, never heard of an Uchiha with lightning release" Fugaku-sama said to himself. 

I smiled, "Well you're in luck, I happen to have lightning release as well also I might as well say I have fire release too" The Uchihas blinked then Itachi-san asked, "Why did you have me use fire jutsus to light the campfire back then?" 

"I wanted to hide my strength" I held up a peace sign and turned my attention to Sasuke. "Can you do the fire ball jutsu right now?" I asked. He weaved the hand signs for the fireball jutsu and a small fireball came out of his mouth. He's not putting enough chakra... "Watch me do it and try to look at the difference between both of them" I weaved the hand signs quickly and brought my hand up to my mouth. 

"Fire style: Fireball jutsu" I took a deep breath and blew with a large fireball coming out of my mouth. I looked over to Sasuke's direction and asked, "Do you know the difference between both of our fireballs?" He shook his head. "Well, you're not putting enough chakra in the jutsu, I suggest you put some in your lungs  and mouth" He nodded and did the jutsu again but only this time the fireball was bigger. I smiled and pat his head, "Good job!" he beamed and gave a closed eye smile before his stomach grumbled.

We all blinked before Shisui-san started laughing, Itachi-san and I chuckled and Fugaku-sama kept his stoic face but the corner of his mouth twitched up a bit before returning to their blank state. We walked back to the compound while Shisui-san teased Sasuke-san and Itachi-san and I talked to Fugaku-sama. 

1376 words