14- What happens when I sleep with Itachi in the Uchiha compound

Itachi's POV:

I pulled Himeko to my chest and when she looked up to me at that moment she had a blank expression that literally asked, 'What are you doing?' I was quite shocked, I wanted to see how'd she react when I pulled her since she was clearly trying to avoid the topic of marriage during dinner. I must say, I was surprised when she didn't want to marry me or Sasuke although I was upset about my mother trying to set me up with Himeko, it made me wonder why she's refusing an offer from the Uchiha clan not only that, the offer was coming from the main house.

When she fell asleep on my chest, I found myself watching her. I became even more interested in her, I practically don't know anything about her other than her name and age and the fact that she's really strong for her age. She also has beautiful features that were like an angel's features. Yellow eyes that represents light and the sun while her white hair would represent innocence and purity along with her ice release kekkei genkai.

A mystery... I like it. She probably has more abilities in store and I can't wait to unravel them all. But why does she have her hair in a bun? I reached out to her bun and untied it then I untangled her hair and flattened it out. It's so long and soft.... Without realizing it, I found myself playing with her hair while smiling.

———————————————————————————

Mikoto's POV:

I walked to Itachi's room while dragging Fugaku to see how Itachi and Himeko-chan were doing to see Himeko-chan asleep on Itachi's chest while Itachi was smiling and playing with her hair! I covered my mouth to stop myself from squealing as I looked at Itachi's eye to see them filled with admiration and tender.

SO CUTE! GAH! MUST. RESIST. FROM. SQUEALING! I scrambled to grab a camera, ran back and started taking pictures. I took about a dozen photos before smiling in approval. This is going to Itachi's love life album!!

"Let me see" said Fugaku. I handed him the camera while he scrolled through the pictures and frowned.

"Not enough" and he started taking more photos while I dropped my jaw. Even Fugaku approves! Yup, Himeko-chan is the one for Itachi. No objections!

I covered my mouth again when I saw Himeko-chan snuggling deeper into Itachi's chest! I can see it, white haired Uchihas running up to me and calling me 'Grandmother'!

Then I see Itachi's cheeks go red. Give me a grandchild and I can die in peace.

We walked back to our room since we knew Itachi could sense us but didn't say anything in case Himeko-chan wakes up. We closed the door behind us while I started squealing silently.

"They're so cute! Himeko-chan is the one for Itachi!"

Fugaku nodded. "My eyes certainly didn't fool me, Himeko is the perfect one for Itachi however we know nothing about her apart from her age and name. There's no background information on her."

"That may be but I could tell she's a good person" I sighed dreamily while thinking of future names for my grandchildren.

"What are you thinking about?"

"~Names for our future grandchildren~"

Fugaku chuckled while cracking a rare smile on his face, "Mothers name their children, Mikoto. Also it's too early to be thinking of names when one of them isn't even 10 yet."

———————————————————————————

Itachi's POV:

Thank god Otou-san and Oka-san left, I was getting so embarrassed. I felt Himeko snuggling in my chest while I felt more blood rush to my cheeks. I've never felt this way before, a nerve wracking feeling and yet a happy feeling all at the same time but it's not a bad feeling. I looked at Himeko's sleeping figure as I felt her taking soft breaths.

Taking advantage of her sleeping state, I wrapped my arms around her. One around her waist and another around her torso then I fell asleep while cuddling Himeko.

The next day...

I woke up to the sound of my mother squealing and taking pictures. I shooed her away before realizing I was cuddling Himeko and recalling the events from last night, I looked at her to see she was still fast asleep. Cute... wait what did I just... I mentally sighed. What are you doing to me Masaki Himeko?

I got up and went to take a shower and came out to see Himeko sitting up on the bed, yawning.

Adorable.

"Did you enjoy your sleep?" I asked. She nodded.

"Your bed is very comfy, if I were to sleep here again, can I sleep here again?"

"If you want to, I don't mind" You slept on my chest last night...

"Thanks!"

She got up, went to shower and came out in her old clothes and followed me to the dining room.

———————————————————————————

Seraphina's POV:

I sat down at the dining table and noticed Fugaku-sama was already there reading newspaper while he was eyeing me and Itachi-san. I raised an eyebrow at the sight but brushed it off, after a few minutes, Sasuke-san came into the dining room.

"Good morning"

"Good morning Sasuke/Sasuke-san" while Fugaku-sama nodded.

He went to sit down while Mikoto-sama came out placing a plate in front of all of us. Then we started eating while Mikoto-sama was teasing Itachi-san about something.

"So... how was it?" Mikoto-sama asked with what seems to be a evil smirk plastered on her face with her eyes having a evil glint in her eyes. What is she thinking or scheming? Whatever it is, Itachi-san good luck....

"Oka-sama, please don't" while Itachi-san's cheeks were red from embarrassment I assume. Of course, I never knew that Mikoto-sama was talking about Itachi-san cuddling me in my sleep last night. Fun.

I finished eating and got up while thanking the Uchihas for the stay and breakfast. I picked up my dish and washed it. While walking out of the kitchen, Mikoto-sama called out to me.

"Himeko-chan! Can you bring Sasuke to the academy?"

"Sure" I went to the shoe rack and put on my shoes before stepping outside, waiting for Sasuke-san to come out. After a few minutes, everyone excluding Mikoto-sama came out. Fugaku-sama and Itachi-san went out on their separate paths while Sasuke-san walked up to me.

"Let's go" I said with a closed eye smile.

He nodded and we walked to the academy.

1104 words