27- Meeting a sanin... or sanins

Seraphina POV:

While the old man was howling in pain, I was licking a lollipop while waiting for him to stop howling. It felt like eternity which resulted with my thoughts wandering about. What a tasty lollipop... nice ground... oooo a rat... wait what? The man stopping howling in pain then started glaring at me before he started drooling immediately with a perverted face. I smacked him on the head with one of my fans again.

"Pervert." That was all I said before I went back to licking my lollipop. "What do you mean? I was doing research!" The man exclaimed. My face turned into disgust at the last part. I turned out a senbon needle and gave him a death glare, "I won't hesitate to throw this at 'that' again." The man paled in horror immediately while covering his family jewels, "Girl, do you not know who I am? I'm the great Toad Sage!" He exclaimed with pride while pointing at himself proudly, completely forgetting the fact that I just threatened him.

"Don't know and I don't care," I retorted. "Alright, surely the legendary 3 sanins sounds familiar to you right?" So he's one of the 3 sanins? "So you're one of the 3 sanins? Okay, cool but you're quite undignified for someone feared across the Shinobi Lands," I said bluntly then he fell, head first. Mission accomplished, now time to go :b.

I started walking away before the man scrambled up and asked for my name. "Why don't you introduce yourself first?" I asked, "It's polite to introduce yourself first." He nodded, "I'm Jiraiya, the great toad sanin." I curtsied, "Masaki Himeko," I replied. We stared at each other for what feels like hours but studying each other before I said, "Alright, I'll be going now... Jiraiya-sama." I utilized Shadow Step and Luminous Step and went back to the inn.

I landed in my room and went to change into my nightgown then collapsed on the bed and dozed off.

———————————————————————————

Jiraiya's POV:

The girl didn't look any older than 10 and yet she can execute what seems like the body flicker perfectly and throw a senbon needle perfectly. Another prodigy but still...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

she doesn't know who the legendary Toad Sage is?! TwT

I had a mental breakdown since the girl never heard of me. How the hell does she not me?! She knows the legendary 3 sanins but not our names?! Wahhhhhh!!!!!! I walked out of the alleyway before realizing the hot springs were still opened. Research time!! And with that, Ero-senin has completely forgotten about the whitette.

———————————————————————————

Seraphina POV:

I woke up to realize that it was still dark outside and looked at the clock. It's only 11... I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to meditate through the whole night. I opened the window, unfurled my butterfly wings and took off in the night. I flew up toward the night sky to find someplace to meditate while overlooking the village.