29- How to wake up heavy sleepers

Seraphina's POV:

I woke up with both boys holding my hands. What a great morning... not. I yanked my hands away from the boys' grip and went to change into my ninja gear then woke up the boys in the best way possible.

I unsealed 2 pans and tried to lift them, but unfortunately, I have non-existent muscles. So I had my butterflies carry them and bang them against each other.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Itachi got up immediately with his heart leaping out of his throat. He sighed before giving me an annoyed look while I gave him a peace sign. I looked over at Shisui to see he's still asleep... somehow. My butterflies smacked my pans against each other again but Shisui didn't wake up.

I looked at Itachi and said, "Seems like we'll actually have to do that." Itachi had a questioning look before he realized what I was thinking and agreed with an evil smirk on his face. You brought this upon yourself Shisui!

———————————————————————————

Shisui's POV:

I woke up, feeling cold without a blanket on. For some reason, it was awfully bright when it shouldn't be after all I remembered closing the windows and curtains. I rubbed my eyes and opened them to adjust to the light to see the sand village but from an upside down angle. I looked up to see that the ground was quite far then I started screaming.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!!" Then I heard laughter from bellow me. I looked down to see Itachi and Himeko-chan laughing at my predicament. I saw a rope that tied my ankles to a pole on the roof. THEY'RE ACTUALLY DANGLING ME FROM A ROOFTOP!!

"OII!! UNTIE ME, MEANIES!!!" I shrieked. Himeko-chan gave me an evil closed eye smile, "What's the password Sleepyhead?" I couldn't believe this but, "Please?" I pleaded. MY PRIDE AS AN UCHIHA!! It's gone now...😭

Itachi smiled and cut the rope connected to the pole which sent me plummeting from the roof. I started shrieking and screaming all at the same time (Don't ask how that's possible). I body flickered to the same rooftop that Itachi and Himeko-chan was on to see them both looking at me with a closed eye smile. There was one way to describe to describe these two and that's..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MENACING CHILDREN!!!!

I glared at the younger children while they were giving me a very fake closed eye smile. "We should get going now, we're leaving in a few minutes," said Itachi while turning to Himeko-chan, completely ignoring me. I felt my eye twitching while I quickly grabbed one of Himeko-chan's hands, "Yes, we should go!" I replied while giving a fake smile to them. I tired to drag Himeko-chan away when she was suddenly pulled back, I looked over to her to see Itachi holding her other hand and giving me a glare.

I glared right back and we had another staredown while Himeko-chan quickly yanked her hands away and used her signature transportation move which I unfortunately don't know the name of to get away. When she left, I smirked without breaking eye contact. I took out my hand for a handshake, "May the best man win?" I asked. Itachi smirked in response and shook my hand, "May the best man win."

We picked up our stuff from the inn and went to the gates where Himeko-chan and the others were waiting. To my surprise, Garra was there to see us off. "I feel so touched! Garra came to see me off!" I said cheerfully which was sadly ignored as the boy turned to Himeko-chan. "Have a safe trip, Himeko." I started bawling my eyes out, I was definitely upset that Garra didn't even acknowledge my existence.

———————————————————————————

Seraphina's POV:

"Thanks for coming to see us off Garra," I said with a smile (and with Shisui crying his heart out). I brought the boy into a hug which he accepted and replicated it back. We soon parted and started going back to the leaf with Shisui and Itachi drilling holes in my head.

As soon as I finish perfecting the clone, I should start studying a different energy. Perhaps work on controlling honkai energy and how my herreshers work. It'll be hard since there's no one to help me but it'll be the same when I address Qi and magic.

We soon got back to the leaf after about a week and a half (since the hokage's an old man, he needed to take breaks every once in a while). It was morning when we got there and it was a Wednesday so no work I suppose. As soon as I got back home, I showered and changed into a new kimono and headed straight towards the hokage's office.

I knocked on the door and opened the door after the hokage let me in. The hokage wasn't by himself, he was with the clan leaders which I assume they were here for a clan meeting.

"Please excuse my intrusion, clan leaders, Lord Hokage," I said while curtsying. The hokage waved it off, "It's fine, anyways why are you here Himeko?" I mentally sighed, I can't exactly kick the clan leaders out since I'm not reporting a mission or discussing anything of importance... it's going to get loud real fast...

"I'm here to buy a new house," I replied. Chaos unfolded.

"Himeko, I can give you a house in the Uchiha district."

"Himeko-sama, how does a house in the Hyuga district sound?"

"Himeko-sama, I can give you a compound in the Aburames!"

And more... house offers were flung at me left and right. I looked at the hokage with pleading eyes while he just ignored the chaos and went back to paperwork. One last trick, it's guaranteed to work.

"Lord hokage, I happen to know the secret to completing paperwork, so can I get a house in the civilian district?" I asked.

His eyes shot up immediately before scurrying through paperwork and pulling some out. "Here's the biggest house in the civilian district-" I snatched the papers from him and went through it. I signed it all before placing it back on the table.

"Now tell me the secrets!"

"I never agreed to telling you, Lord hokage" I replied bluntly while holding up a peace sign. The hokage fell out of his chair. "I shall get going now clan leaders, lord hokage. I must get back to working on my clone. Ja ne~"

I used utilized Shadow Step and Luminous Step to get out of the office immediately while I heard Lord hokage screaming, "GET BACK HERE HIMEKO!!!!"

Nah~ anywho I wonder if he got the clue. I literally said it in his face. No matter! I got myself a new house anyways!

1138 words