Random Stuffs: Part 2

Bloopers again!

Enjoy :P

———————————————————————————

Seraphina's POV:

As I was overlooking the Kunoichi class for Masayoshi-san under a tree when they were making flower crowns, a random idea popped in my head. I didn't know what I was thinking but I decided to go along with it. I bent down beside Hinata (Only because the girl was alone and I was familiar with her family) and started making a flower crown. After making multiple flower crowns, I finally created a beautiful one. Made with lilies, lavenders and poppies. I untied my bun which made everyone look at me since they've never seen me participate in their classes and seen my hair down.

I looked at everyone's reaction to see their mouths wide open. I guess I should've expected this... my hair is very long. I placed the flower crown on my head, got up and walked out of the shade. Their eyes widened at the sight. Did I break them? Oops... Then Masayoshi-san opened the door as the bell rang, signifying that school was over. Just like her students, her eyes widened and her mouth hung wide open. I walked pass her and walked through the halls while ignoring people murmuring and glances. I walked over to the training grounds where Sasuke was and like the others, his eyes widened and his mouth parted a bit then he officially dropped his jaw.

"Let's go Sasuke" I said as I walked past him and towards the front doors. Soon, students came and scrambled out of the school with red faces. Soon Sasuke came, we walked out together to the sight of people's, Itachi's and Shisui's awestruck faces . Why didn't I do this earlier? I quickly took out a camera and took a few pictures of Itachi's and Shisui's red faces. Hold up, where did I get this again? I looked at the camera in my hands. Eh, who cares.

"Let's go boys!" I said as I took Sasuke's hand and started dragging him. Itachi and Shisui snapped back to reality before secretly glaring at Sasuke from behind and kept glancing at me then blushing right after. This is fun! Itachi and Shisui kept activating their Sharingans at males who kept staring at me. I sensed power from the Uchihas that was similar to the Sharingan. Pfft.

It was the same everywhere I went. It was rare to see flowers in my hair and to see my hair down so I could feel many people looking at me. Include the sun's rays that were in my hair included the effect of an angel. Soon, we reached to the training grounds and I felt arms around my waist and stomach. "Himeko-chan, never let your hair down!" Shisui said as he placed his head on my shoulder. "Why?" I asked. "Well it's because..." he trailed off. I got out of his grip, faced him and tilted my head, "Because?" He got more red and started scratching his head. "You're awfully red, are you sick?" I asked as I took off his headband and extended a hand over his forehead. I leaned in, staring at his eyes. At this rate, Shisui was very red. I should do this more often.

Then I felt someone pulled me into their chest. I looked up to see Itachi's Sharingan was activated. He deactivated it, rested his head on my head as his arms snuck around my waist. "Don't do that," he stated "But why? I was trying to check if Shisui had a fever." The moment Shisui's name came out of my mouth, I felt his grip on me tighten then he exhaled. "He'll be fine." I blinked, "Is he though?" I questioned, "He looks quite si-"

"He'll be fine, unlike him I'm quite cold right now. Hope you don't mind being my pillow for the time being." Itachi said as he moved his head to rest on my shoulder. "I'm sleepy... and I just came back from a mission..." I pat his head, "Then go back to the compound and sleep, sleepyhead!" I chuckled. "Alright" I heard him say then my view changed to Itachi's room. Eh? Then he laid me on the bed, climbed in and started spooning me. He yawned, "Good night..." then buried his face into my neck.

"I-Itachi?!" He didn't respond, I only heard him softly breathing. Wahhh!! I underestimated Uchihas' jealousy!!! And just like that, I stayed away from every male and made sure that I was at least 5 feet away from them whenever Itachi or Shisui was present. Pretending to be oblivious would lead to Itachi cuddling me while secretly torturing the other male I was with earlier with a genjutsu. Shisui distracting me and just like Itachi, he'd secretly tortured any male I was close to with a genjutsu.

Of course, they don't do this to each other since they're both best friends but towards others (excluding Sasuke and family), they put them in a genjutsu.

If I had learned anything during that day, it was to not act oblivious. I don't need another person getting tortured for being near me. Uchihas jealousy and possessiveness are scary!!