32

"Jacob!" Blossom yelled as she entered the Black residence. He was screaming in pain as his arm was broken. The wolf pack was surrounding the outside of the home as the house was so small.

"He'll be ok, he needs rest" Paul said as he caught Blossom before she could enter. She heard a snap and then silence.

Sam walked out. "I popped his shoulder back in. He passed out. Come by tomorrow."

Blossom huffed. Paul looked at her. "I'll walk you home."

She didn't say no. She walked along side him down the dirt road. Her mind was hazy. They just had a vampire wolf fight and won but at what cost? Victoria and her army lost. Aro is waiting for her to turn and for Bella to turn too.

She arrived at the Swan residence. Her home. "Thanks for walking me home."

Paul nodded and watched as she walked up the steps and entered the house. Charlie was at work. She grabbed a snack from the fridge and headed up to her room. She laid out on her bed and signed, eating her snack. She nodded off.

...

Blossom woke up startled, her snack flying in the air. She woke to a door slamming shut. It was Bella's door. She stood up and looked outside to see Edward standing by his car, staring at her window.

She gasped and slammed her back to the wall to hide. She peeked under the curtain to see him still staring. She wondered what happened.

She decided to walk out into the hall and see what Bella was up to. When she opened the door,
she saw her sister with a suitcase in her hands, dragging it down the steps. She followed her.

Bella screamed at Edward as she threw her suitcase in the truck. Blossom watched from the living room window. What the hell? She thought.

Bella hoped in her truck and zoomed off. Edward stood where he was and made eye contact with Blossom. He started to walk up to the door. She heard a soft knock.

She swallowed hard. She walked slowly to the door and opened it. He said, "may we talk?"

She nodded slowly as she stepped back to let him enter. "What's up?"

He leaned against the edge of the couch. "Bella is going to stay with her mom. I told her that I didn't feel the same for her anymore. Charlie already knows she's left, she's stopping at the station to say goodbye."

Blossom couldn't help but laugh. "What if the vampires come after her again?"

"Not our problem anymore. I'm done with her."

Blossom shook her head. "Jacob is gonna flip out."

"That may be true but it's not his decision," Edward said as he took a step towards Blossom. "Can we start fresh? Me and you?"

She stared into his brown eyes, glancing at his pale skin and sharp brown hair. So neat and clean. The stanch of cologne filled her nose as he took another step towards her. His eyes filled with hope. Hope for forgiveness.

She laughed once more. "You got a lot to work on Cullen."

...

She ended up finding herself hoping a ride with Edward back to his place where the rest of the family stood. She was offered the guest bedroom, a place she can sleep or use anytime. She took up the offer from the family as she had been through so much with them.

Blossom decided she wanted to go for a run. In the woods for fresh air. Edward didn't seem happy with her wanting to go alone but he gave her space.

She put on some tights and a tank top. Tying her hair up. She headed out the glass door and skipped down the steps. As she leaped over tree roots and jogged though the woods. She thought to herself, this is her chance to be with Edward, Bella is far gone. But did she want that life? To be forever dead with another dead soul.

She jumped down into the river end and walked across the pebbles to the other side of the territory line. She saw no harm as she was friends with both sides. As she jogged, she saw a blur which frighten her, she tripped over a root and landed on the dirt. A squeal left her lips as she smacked her head on a rock. The lights went out.