17

"Thank god your still here," Charlie cried out, his face was pale and sleep deprived. Blossom nodded her head, trying to head upstairs for rest. "She left, that Edward boy, it's his fault she left to go back to your mother."

"I know, dad. It's not that sad of a lose. You still got me and I'm never leaving," she told her father who calmed down a bit.

"Thank god for you, Blossom," he told her as he pulled her in for a hug. Kissing her head. He let her go. "Goodnight, my daughter."

"Goodnight, dad," she told him as she ran up the stairs and disappeared into her bedroom. She landed face first onto her bed and screamed into her pillow.

She rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. Her thoughts consumed her as her eyes fluttered shut. Sleep took over her broken heart.

...

Waking up in an unknown place was strange for Blossom. Cold wood floors. Mirrors and high ceilings. She woke up in a ballerina dance room.

She shuffled back and let her back hit the mirror. She stayed seated as she tried to grasp how she got here.

To her surprise, her mother's voice was heard from inside a closet. She hadn't heard it in years. She had a clueless idea of what was going on.

Bella came storming into the room. "Bella?" Blossom whispered but a hand wrapped around her mouth. A cold hand, and arm wrapped around her body tight, holding her from struggling as she watched Bella open the closet.

It was a small television playing an old video of her in ballet.

"Welcome Bella," James said as he let go of Blossom, shoving her to the ground. He approached Bella with a camera.

"You won't get away with this," Bella said bravely as she ignored how Blossom got her. What an attention seeker, she thought.

He tossed her around before he bite her wrist. She screamed as Edward came flying into the room. He fought James as Blossom was stunned.

She ran to go help her sister but James got in the way. She ran into him, he grabbed her arms and tossed her to Edward who was coming in to attack.

In seconds Edward changed his approach and caught her gently in his arms. "What are you doing here?" Edward yelled at her as he fought James.

James chuckled. "I stole the girl from her bed."

"Don't bring her into this!" Edward growled as the rest of the family arrived. Carlisle rushed to Bella, who was screaming bloody murder.

Emmett and Jasper took James and held him down as Alice ran and took off his head. Blossoms eyes went wide as Edward stood in her view.

"Don't watch," he told her as he checked her body for cuts.

"I'm okay," she told him.

"Hurry, suck the blood out," Alice cried from afar as Carlisle sucked the blood out of her arm.

Edward knew he should've done it but he found himself not leaving Blossoms side. Bella was taken to hospital back to Fork's, using the excuse that she fell down the stairs and broke her arm.