1

Forks had an oceanic climate in a temperate rainforest with very high rainfall. Although there is a drying trend in summer, rain is still abundant, just not as wet as the rest of the year. Forks averages 212 days per year with measurable precipitation. The Olympic rainforest surrounds the town.

Blossom loved the rain. That's why she loved Forks. When her parents, Rene and Charlie got a divorce, her and her twin sister, Isabella was separated which Blossom didn't mind as Isabella hated Blossom.

Blossom stayed with her father, Charlie while Isabella went to live with their mother in Phoenix, Arizona. It was dry and sunny there which isn't the type of weather Blossom liked.

She loved living with her dad. They ate at the diner most nights. Her grades were high yet she had no friends. She kept to herself at school. She drove her motorcycle everywhere.

When the Cullen family moved into Forks with their adopted children, the school went into chaos. All the girls ever talked about was how hot the guys were and all the guys talked about was how hot the girls were. They all were in relationships though besides one who to Blossom describes as the angel of the group.

She had to admit, he was breathtaking. She never ate in the cafeteria though, and she didn't have any classes with him but she was more focused on her grades then a guy she'd never have.

Besides that though, they all were pale beautiful angels. She never understood how they could look like that but she wasn't one to judge. They probably lived in a place that got no sun which is what Forks was. It was a cloudy rainy town.

The next morning, Blossom drove up to the school on her motorcycle and parked it in her usual spot near the front. She climbed off it and kicked the stand out. She took of her black helmet and let her hair fall down her back.

She felt eyes on her as she looked towards the Cullen family who stood by there vehicles. She never knew their names but she knew if she listened in closer, she was bound to hear some gossip about them.

Blossom went to her locker, placing her helmet inside. She pulled out her books and stuffed them in her bag. She slammed the locker shut. Eyes from the students watched her as she went to her class.

The classroom was empty. She was the first one there as usual because she never wastes her time in the hallway, mostly because she had no friends.

She took a seat in the back, her usual seat that she shared by herself. She sighed, looking down at her outfit. She wore black skinny jeans and a pullover red sweater. She was comfortable. She ran a hand through her loose curls.

The bell rang and the classroom soon filled up. She was surprised to see the most beautiful Cullen stand at the end of her desk. The blonde Barbie doll herself.

"Could you move your bag please?" she asked, gesturing to the black bag that sat on the chair next to her.

"I guess," Blossom said shrugging as she chucked her bag onto the floor by her feet.

"My names Rosalie," she introduced herself.

Blossom looked towards her with an eyebrow raised. Why is she talking to me? she thought.

"Blossom," she said shortly as the teacher entered and class began. That was the first Cullen she had ever met and talked to, she hadn't realized that it wouldn't be the last Cullen she meets that day...