8

Edward parked the car in front of the restaurant where Jessica and Angela were waiting outside.

Blossom and Bella exited the vehicle. Bella began to apologize as Jessica stated, "where the hell were you two?"

Edward appeared behind Bella and Blossom. "I'm sorry I kept them away. I ran into them and we just began talking," he told them.

"Yeah, that okay," Angela said with a smile.

"We ate without you, we just couldn't wait," Jessica said looking at Edward up and down with her lips between her teeth.

"Do you girls mind if I take them out to eat?" Edward asked them.

"Sure."

"Yeah."

They admittedly left, sending winks to the two girls. They found a table and sat down.

They ordered pasta dinners as Edward hadn't ordered anything. Once they started to eat, Blossom decided to get to the point.

"Alright what are you?" Blossom asked Edward. "You said you could hear their thoughts."

"I'm good at reading people," he stated. He pointed to people in the restaurant, "money, sex, sex, money, cat."

Bella giggled at the last one. "It makes sense," Bella stated.

Blossoms face hardened. "I'm going to find out, one way or another," she told Edward. They finished their food and Edward drove them home.

"Thanks for today," Bella told him as she exited the vehicle. She took the book out of her jacket and ran to the house.

Blossom sighed. "What are you?" she asked Edward. He tightened his grip on the steering wheel. "You're unbelievably fast, you can read people's minds and your whole family is pale as hell."

"Please get out, Blossom," Edward said grinding his teeth.

"Fuck you Edward, fuck you," she growled out as she exited the car, slamming the door shut. She ran into the house and went straight to her room.

She heard tires spin as Edward sped off down the road. Bella came running into Blossoms room as she looked out her window.

"Get out of my room," Blossom said pushing her slightly.

"What did you say to him?" Bella asked annoyed as she left the room with a huff. Blossom followed her and saw her computer that she was looking up vampires. Bella saw she followed her. "Get out!"

Blossom flipped her off and left the room, she went to her own room and got ready for bed.