23

Blossom was cooking dinner that night for her father and her. She was going to feed Bella too but she was depressed again.

Charlie had no choice but to call Jacob and get him to take her out everyday again. That's where Bella was at that moment.

Blossom portioned out the food and set up plates. She sat down silently with her dad and they both began to eat.

"Graduation is in a week. Got a date?"

Blossom went silent. "No."

"Oh."

"I'm going to my room," she mumbled running upstairs. She went straight to her room and sat in the dark. And that's when she got the call, the call from Alice, that Edward was going to kill himself in Italy because she had a vision that Bella jumped off a cliff.

Then she ended the call and Alice arrived at Blossom's front door. "We need you to come to Italy. Bella is dead and we must stop Edward, Jacob is spreading the news of Bella's death. He couldn't save her."

"Dad! I'm going out!" Blossom yelled to her dad as she left with Alice.

They were in her vehicle. Alice kept looking at Blossom worriedly.

"Are you sad?"

Blossom scoffed. "Not really. I mean yeah she was my sister but we never really got along. It'll crush my dad and mom though."

Alice didn't ask any questions after that. They took a plane to Italy, her and Alice together.

The streets were busy with people dressed in red.

"I see Edward! He is up there, he'll expose himself and Aro will have to kill him for it. Hurry! I can't go, the sun is out. It's up to you Blossom!"

Blossom didn't waste a second as she pushed through the crowd, running into the building. She tripped going up the steps as she entered a hallway. He started to unbutton his shirt as Blossom ran full sprint towards him.

She ran to him and stood in front of him, using all her strength to push him out of the light. He was weak and allowed her to do so.

She pushed him against the wall and yelled, "what are you doing? Alice brought me here to stop you. Yes, Bella is dead but death? Really?"

Edward didn't say a word as he watched Blossom button up his shirt. She was rambling on and on. Alice came running over and saw the look in Edwards eyes.

"Blossom..." Alice mumbled catching the girls attention. "He was torn because both you and Bella was his mate but now that Bella has passed, he is no longer torn between the two and now seems to only have eyes for you."

Blossom was confused but looked towards Edward and saw such love and desire in his eyes towards her. He was memorized by her. He adored her.

"I'm so sorry Blossom for all I put you through," Edward told her as he ran his thumb over her cheek.

"Ah, Aro would be very happy to see this," Jane said walking over. "Both of you, Aro wants to see all three of you."

Edward swallowed thickly and grabbed Blossom's hand. He whispered in her ear, "nothing will happen to you."

Blossom let go of his hand. "I'm not scared." She stood by Alice. "Lead the way."

Jane smiled sharply and lead them to the main room where three vampires sat in chairs. The doors shut and Blossom began to feel scared, her hand reaching over and attaching itself to Edwards hand.