7

Days past by and it was the end of the day. Blossom was walking to her motorcycle when Bella stopped her.

"Hey, you want to go dress shopping with Jessica, Angela and I? I'm not buying a dress because I'm going to see mom that week but they are dragging me along so I'm dragging you with me. Okay?" Bella asked more so demanded.

"Fine," she agreed to get her to go away. Bella left to her truck as Blossom hoped on her motorcycle and rode home.

The moment she got home, Jessica pulled up in her car and picked them up. She was snotty to the fact that Blossom was there.

Once they got to Port Angeles, they went straight to the dress shop. Blossom looked through the dresses as the two girls tried them on. Bella sat in a corner, distracted look in her eyes.

A group of boys wolf whistled at the two girls who stood by the window in the dresses.

Jessica was flattered as Angela was shy. Blossom rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to go check out a bookstore actually, I'll meet up with you guys later," Bella said standing up.

"Take your sister with you. No offence but she's ruining my vibe," Jessica said rudely.

"Im not too fond of you ether," Blossom spat at her as she left with Bella. They went into the bookstore.

"Can you like give me some space?" Bella asked as Blossom hovered over her shoulder trying to see what she was looking at.

She bought some books, hiding them in her jacket coat. They left the shop and headed down an alleyway.

"I don't think this is a good idea," Blossom told Bella as two men followed them. It was dark outside.

They both ran into a group of drunk men in the parking lot. They surrounded them. Bella held her arms awkwardly as Blossom raised her fists.

"Pretty ones."

"You two were at the dress shop."

"What's under those clothes?"

One man reached out, touching the fabric of Blossoms shirt as she slapped his hand away. She spat at him.

"Fuck off," she growled.

"Feisty one."

"She's mine."

Blossom screamed when one man grabbed ahold of her arm. Headlights shined on them as the men let go, backing up as a black car drove forward, raving the engine.

Edward got out of the vehicle.

"Edward?" Blossom asked confused.

"Get in the car!" he ordered as Bella ran to the vehicle. Edward went up to the men and hissed at them. Their faces went pale.

"I had things covered!" Blossom shouted with her fists raised. He glared at her, grabbing her arm, opening the passenger door, he shoved her in, slamming the door behind her.

"Asshole," Blossom growled as he jumped into the drivers seat. He sped off.

"You should put on your seatbelt," Bella said from the back.

Edward chuckled. "Put on my seatbelt," he mumbled as if it was a joke. "Put on yours," he ordered as Bella listened.

"I'm not putting on mine," Blossom told him.

"I should go back there. Rip them apart. You should've heard what they were thinking," Edward said pissed off.

"And you could?" Blossom asked staring at him. All he did was give her side glance before speeding up.