33

"Alice what did you see?" Edward pleaded. The family sat in the living room together at the Cullen house.

"I-I don't got a clear picture. The woods. Blossom. Does anyone smell her?" Alice asked as she rubbed her head leaning into Jasper.

"I feel pain," Jasper said as he thought hard.

"Where could she be?" Edward spoke as he dug through his thoughts trying to find hers.

"Let's do a family search in the woods," Carlisle said taking charge as they departed from the home in sets of two.

...

Meanwhile as the family searched, they were searching in the wrong side of the woods. On the other side, Blossom laid still on the cold grass and branches.

Paul appeared in his wolf form. He whimpered as he sniffed her head. He swore in his head as he went behind a bush and changed. Butt naked he picked her up and knew Carlisle could heal her.

He walked over the territory line and started his journey to the vampire home. Holding her to his naked body.

Once arrived, Alice and Jasper were there waiting as she had a vision. The rest of the clan were soon to follow.

"What the fuck!" Emmett yelled as he stared at Paul from behind seeing his butt. In utter disgust.

Alice rushed to grab some shorts for him as Carlisle lead him to his office where they laid Blossom down. Everyone exited due to the blood on her head.

Paul stayed standing as he put on the shorts but Edward walked in and saw before he could. With rage he asked, "what is he doing here?"

Carlisle signed as he took care of her wounds. "He found blossom and brought her here."

"Great. You can leave now," Edward told Paul.

Paul smirked. "Listen buddy I'm staying here till she wakes to tell her who really saved her."

Edward glared at him.

Carlisle bandaged her wounds. He looked at the two angry men. "She'll wake up soon. Both of you leave the room."

Edward shook his head as they both exited the room. Paul felt all the glares in the room making him decide to leave.

"Finally," Edward mumbled once Paul was fully gone.

"He saved her, you must have some sort of thanks towards him," Alice said leaning against Jasper.

"She's awake," Carlisle called out. Edward went running in.

"Blossom are you okay?" Edward asked.

She sat up on the doctors bed table.

"Listen. I'm going to say this once. If you want to be with me then prove it, turn me into a vampire and it'll be me and you forever. No more Bella, do you want that?" Blossom asked looking for Carlisle for reassurance.

"We'll you are strong enough to change her," Carlisle said shrugging. "The whole family loves her and deep down so do you."

Edward ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

"Listen Eddy if this is hard for you to choose then I know your answer-."

Blossom was cut off her woods when she felt Edward grab her head, titling it to the side and his teeth in her neck. He let go and walked out of the room.

She laid there twitching and wincing before dying. Minutes passed and her eyes opened, they were red. She smiled with her sharp teeth. Sitting up off the bed.

"Prefect," she said smiling at her new family. "Now I win."

The end