10

Blossom was more then glad that it was Friday. The Cullen's were back from their day off yesterday. She told herself to remind herself to ask them about that.

She was at the lunch table before them. Her eagerness was high. She was munching on an apple when they came walking through the doors, looking like angels, all eyes were on them.

They halted to a stop when they saw Blossom seated at their table. It only lasted a second as gasps were heard around the cafeteria as they quickly composed themselves and sat down at the table.

"Cullen's," Blossom greeted simply.

"Hello Blossom," Alice said trying to sound overly happy but her eyes didn't match her voice. Actually they were a different shade of brown today.

Edward clutched his hand into a fist.

Rosalie noticed and held Emmett's hand, standing from her seat. "Let's go get some lunch, yeah?" she asked as everyone got up.

Blossom didn't move and Edward didn't ether. "Not hungry," they said at the same time, their eyes glaring at one another.

Once they left, Blossom leaned closer to the table as he sat across from her. He leaned forward too.

"What do you want?" Edward asked whispering.

"Where'd you go yesterday?" Blossom asked staring into his eyes.

"Hunting," he said simply.

"For what?"

Edward seemed to pause. "Deer."

Blossom smirked. "Bella is getting noisy. Just thought I'd warn you. Whatever your plan is here with my sister and I, then figure it out because I don't like playing games," she told him as she stood from her chair, her chair falling backwards on the ground causing eyes to stare at her.

She nodded towards the rest of the Cullen's who stood in line who were watching with wide eyes. Bella, who was at the salad bar, had a glare set on her sister as she left the cafeteria, heading to go read in the library.

Edward stood up and headed to the salad bar to talk to Bella. He caught the apple she dropped and began to tell her that they couldn't be friends and confusing her more as she asked him if he'd go to La Push with her and her friends but he rejected her.

...

Blossom sat in the library, book in hand, her legs tucked under her bottom as she cuddled up on the uncomfortable chair.

Something about reading tended to put her in another world. A safe world. A place of peace and prosperity.

"Blossom?"

With a groan, she turned her eyes away from the book to glare at the teenage boy in front of her.

"What?" she hissed. The boy looked absolutely frightened. Blossoms expression softened. "I'm sorry. What would you like?" she asked politely.

The boys shoulders dropped and he smiled slightly. "You don't know me but I admire you, from afar, and I know that might sound creepy but please let me get this out!" he said in a rushed voice.

Blossom put down her book and looked up at the boy. "Take a seat," she stated as she raised an eyebrow at him. He quickly took a seat. He had nervous quirks just like Bella.

Good these two are perfect for each other then, Blossom thought.

"That Edward Cullen I've seen you around with, he is bad news. I may not know you but I care about you as a friend and I don't want to see a pretty girl like you get hurt," he told her.

Blossoms heart went soft for a moment. "Well no offence but that is my own personal business. I'll take what you said into consideration though. What's your name?"

He shook his head. "I can't tell you. It took me a lot of guts to talk to you. I have to go to science class now," he told her as he stood up.

"The bell doesn't ring for another half hour," she told him watching as he began to walk out of the library.

"I like to be early," he told her and disappeared into the empty hallways.

Strange, Blossom thought. She sighed realizing she forgot to put her bookmark in to save the page she was on. She decided to just head to class early too and get ahead on the assignment.