26

Blossom stayed the night at the Cullens house. That night, as Blossom slept in the spare bedroom while the vampires sat in the living room, Bella arrived with Carlisle and Edward.

Bella was crying, sobbing to Edward as he gently pushed her aside. Alice went to comfort Bella as Edward nodded towards his family. He went upstairs.

Emmett and Rosalie smiled knowing who he was going to check on. As Alice hugged Bella, she watched Edward head upstairs to see her sister and her blood boiled, her fake tears stopped and she felt jealousy run through her veins.

Alice noticed she stopped crying so she started to pull away but Bella faked sobbed and pulled Alice closer.

Rosalie rolled her eyes. She grabbed Emmett's hand and went out for a hunt.

...

Edward made his way up the staircase. He decided not to knock as he could hear her light breathing. She was sleeping. He opened the door and saw her curled up underneath the silky sheets. He stood over her bed for a second, admiring her.

He shook his head. A smirk gazed his lips as he bent down, picking her up, wrapping her in the blanket as he headed to his room. He laid her down on the bed, on top of the sheets. He covered her with the sheet from the other room.

She moved slightly, getting comfortable in her sleep. Edward watched carefully. He ran his hand across her cheek then bent down, leaving a kiss on her forehead.

He hoped he could just chose Blossom. He hoped Bella would go away with her temping blood. He only wanted his mate, Blossom, who's blood wasn't tempting at all.

He decided to sit on a chair across from the bed, to protect her over the night, to make sure she was safe. He knew Alice said she gets turned someday, he didn't want that fate for her but he knew he couldn't live without her. Bella is dying to become a vampire but Edward felt she was a bit obsessed and attention whore, pardon Edward's choice of wording.