30

Blossom watched out her window that morning, spotting Emmett and Alice standing under some trees across from the Swan residence.

She sat down on the edge of her window and watched as two wolfs appeared, taking over the spot so that the two vamps could hunt.

It was a cloudy day as usual in Forks. Blossom noticed one of the wolves watching her, it's eyes staring up at her window. She waved slightly and the wolf nodded its head.

Bella at the moment was still sleeping in her room. Blossom decided to go down and see which wolves these two were. Maybe Embry or Sam. She wasn't sure.

Shutting her blinds, she slipped on her shoes and fixed her hair before slowly making her way down the steps. Charlie was at work that day.

Blossom made her way across the front lawn, over to the bushes and forestry where the two wolves were hiding.

"Hey!" she called out once she was close enough. One wolf nodded its head, putting up its paw as a wait symbol. The two wolves went behind separate bushes and came back out as shirtless natives.

"Hey Blossom," Quil stated as he gave her a quick hug.

Blossom noticed paul standing a bit far away from the two friends. They hadn't talked in awhile since he had joined the cult a while back. Quil was easy to forgive as he had only recently left for Sam's pack.

Blossom was no longer mad of course due to her understanding why, they were all shapeshifters and she had nothing against Sam.

"Still mad at Jacob?" Paul asked out of nowhere. The two friends turned their attention to him. Paul was a rather good looking guy, shirtless surely didnt help.

"Sort of. Why?"

Paul shrugged. "Just wondering," he stated.

Quil raised an eyebrow at him. Noticing the way Paul looked shyly to the ground. He barley made eye contact with Blossom.

"Paul, are you shy around Blossom?" Quil questioned.

Paul looked up real quick. With a puzzled look, his smirk returned. "Why would I be shy? Last I heard, both her and Bella were competing for Edward. How was your trip to Alaska?"

Blossoms smile disappeared. "Leave me alone, Paul," she spat at him. She ran off back to her house, going straight to her room. She laid on her bed, with a frown.

Paul swore under his breath.

"What is wrong with you dude?" Quil asked confused.

"I don't know," Paul said stressing out. "I'll be right back," he told Quil as Quil turned into his wolf.

Paul started walking towards the Swans house. He entered through the already open front door. He assumed her room was upstairs as he walked up the steps. Blossoms bedroom door was open and he spotted her laying on her bed with a frown staring at the ceiling.

Paul knocked slightly on the door. "May I come in?"

Blossom didn't look towards him as he slowly smiled, entering the room. He sat down on the edge of her bed. She moved over, allowing him to lay down next to her. They both stared at the ceiling together.

"I'm sorry for my comments," Paul said confused to why he'd be apologizing.

"It's okay," Blossom said moving a big closer after feeling his unreal body heat radiating off him giving her warmth. She laid her head on his shoulder and they stayed like that till Quil shouted from bellow her window their shift was up.

Edward was in Bella's room the whole time, while she slept. He stood by the door, anger flowing in his blood. Watching her get close to Paul. Hearing her heart beat faster, and his too. Her thoughts were killing him. His thoughts too.

Edward was mad. He looked back at Bella and knew after this fight with the newborns he'd have to choice before one of the Swan girls picked a shapeshifter.