19

Blossom found Alaska to be cold. Snow covered the ground. It draped over. The tree branches and rooftops. Mountains could be seen in the distance. It was breathtaking.

She spent the first day throwing snowballs and making a snowman with Alice and Rosalie. Sadly they could only stay for a day as they had school the next morning which left Blossom stuck in Alaska with Edward and the Denali coven.

On the second day, Blossom kept her distance from Edward. She took a tour of the house and laid in the snow. The Denali coven weren't very chatty with Blossom due to her being human but they smiled or nodded a few times towards her.

She always felt eyes on her and it always was Edward watching from afar. She felt like he was her stalker. He could read her mind so she made sure to swear and think of celebrities to bug him which always worked.

That night Edward decided to finally appoarch her.

"Blossom?" Edward calked out. She was laying in the snow, a furry jacket on and jeans. Huge snow boots covered her feet. Her eyes were closed but her thoughts running wild.

At first she didn't answer him in till he stood close by when she decided to open her eyes, to watch the stars dancing in the sky.

"What, Eddie?"

He almost smiled at the nickname.

"How are you liking Alaska?"

She was quiet. She shut her eyes again. "It's fine."

Edwards smile disappeared. She was being stubborn. He knew he did wrong and he was trying to make up for it.

"Why do you hate me?"

She opened one eye. The stars were shining high in the sky.

"Can't you read my mind? Then you know why."

He sighed frustrated. He could read her mind but he wanted her to tell him herself.

Her cellphone started to ring in her pocket. She pulled it out and answered it.

"Hello? Oh, hey dad. Oh, Bella isn't doing good? I see. I see. Not my problem, dad. I have to go. Bye."

The air outside got thick. "What-."

Blossom cut him off. "Bella is depressed because you left. Go back, go to her. She needs you obviously."

"No!"

Blossom sat up hearing him yell. She quickly stood up. "Don't yell at me!"

"Listen I can't go back. Not yet. And I wouldn't go back for her, okay?"

"I don't care!" Blossom shouted even though her heart and thoughts told her she did care. She was stubborn though so she stomped up into the house and ran to her temporary bedroom where she hidded away for the rest of the night.