21

"She has a slight concussion."

Blossom stirred in her sleep hearing Carlisle's voice. She opened her eyes, whining at the light as she sat up, grabbing her head.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch," she mumbled in pain. "Carlisle? What happened?"

"You crashed. Emmett is fixing your bike in the garage."

Blossom laughed. Rosalie and Alice appeared in the room.

"Are you okay?" Rosalie asked worried.

Alice gave her a funny look. "Why are you laughing?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I just, I realized I've never been anywhere before and now I can say I've been to Alaska," Blossom told them.

"Edward is still in Alaska?" Alice questioned.

"Yes."

Blossom sighed heavily. She stood off the bed and Rosalie rushed to her side. She waved her off. "I'm fine, I'm fine."

She wobbled a bit but shook it off. "I can't believe Bella. I can't believe Jacob," she scoffed, "well actually I can believe it."

"I'm sure Bella is outta the picture now."

Blossom scoffed. "I don't care."

Alice, Carlisle and Rosalie's hearts hurt for Blossom. They knew she cared.

"You smell like dog."

Blossom sighed. "Yeah, I just found out my best friend is a werewolf-."

"Shapeshifter."

Blossom continued, "shapeshifter. And that Bella is being a whore going after Jacob and Edward. I've already wasted enough time on all this, I missed a lot of school, I gotta go catch up on homework. Graduation is coming up. Bye."

With that, Blossom went to the garage and saw Emmett putting on the last touches.

"Hey, Blossom. I fixed your bike," Emmett told her as he handed her a helmet to borrow.

"Thanks Emmett," she said politely. He gave her a hug and watched her leave.

Blossom sped off home. Once home, she went into her room and began to do her homework. Her head pounding with a headache.

Bella came home and simply went straight to her room where she thought about Jacob being a wolf and Edward being so far away from her, she wanted him back and sadly, Blossom knew deep down that Edward still had feelings for her which made her feel sick.