13

The next day, a Monday, Blossom went to school as usual. Her eyes caught sight of Bella following Edward out of school, across the parking lot and into the forest.

She knew. Oh, yes, she knew for sure what was happening in that forest. Bella admitted she knew what he was and now as dramatic as it must be, he took her into the forest to explain to her how bad he is.

Blossom squeezed her eyes shut in math class. Rosalie sitting next to her had given her a worried gaze as she pressed her fingers to her temple in hopes to calm her headache.

She wondered why Edward hadn't admitted to being a vampire just the same as Bella had when she asked the same question as Blossom? Why did she get a different answer? Why did she get no answer at all?

All of a sudden, in a hurry, faster then Rosalie could register, Blossom stood up, her hand raised in the air.

"Yes, Blossom?" the teacher asked as he seemed stunned by her sudden movement.

"May I go use the washroom?" she asked already walking past the rows of desks.

"I guess so," he said with a raised eyebrow as he handed her the hall pass. She exited the classroom and began running to the washroom.

She felt sick. The Cullen's were vampires, they had lied to her but admit to Bella the truth. She slammed into the bathroom door and scrambled into a stall where she puked in the toilet. She held her own hair back as she wiped her mouth with toilet paper.

Her stomach growled. She was hungry. That also added to the fact to why she felt so sick. With a sigh, she went to the office and used the telephone.

A few rings passed and her father answered the phone. "I feel sick. Can you come get me?"

"Of course, Blossom, of course," Charlie said with worry as he hung up and left work to take care of his daughter.

She sat in the office, holding her stomach. Her face pale and green. The stench of barf was flowing around her mouth as she couldn't wait to brush her teeth once she got home.

Rosalie appeared in the office with Blossoms bag. She handed it to her. Her face held traces of pity.

"Why do you look at me like that?" Blossom asked as she stared at her mouth, wondering where those vampire fangs are hidden. She could see it now. The vampire in them. The paleness and beauty.

"You know where Bella went, don't you?" Rosalie asked as she sat next to her.

"I want you to know, I did the same to Edward and he didn't do what he is doing with Bella right now," she told her. "I don't care that you're a vampire," she whispered under her breath.

Rosalie froze in place but soon calmed knowing that well she liked Blossom. She hated Edward for choosing his blood singer instead of his mate. She didn't even know if he had chosen yet, possibly only playing them both like a game of chess yet he is the only playing and they are the pawns.

"I hope you know that I wish in the end, he chooses you. The whole family agrees with me on this," she told her nicely. Blossom smiled.

"Sorry if I smell like vomit," she told her as she tried covering her mouth to stop her breath from going up the vampires high senses.

"It smells better then Bella."

A laugh came out of Blossoms throat as she covered her mouth to muffle her giggles.

"Why don't you come play baseball with my family tomorrow after school?" Rosalie asked politely.

"Is Bella going to be there?"

Rosalie sighed. "Possibly. I think Edwards plans are to bring her to meet the family after school today but we'll just have to show him that you're the better Swan," she stated winking.

Blossom smiled. She saw standing at the office door was her dad all dressed in his police officer gear.

"I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow," Blossom told Rosalie as she helped her up, she grabbed her backpack and waved goodbye as she left with her father. Heading home to settle her stomach and rest up for the big day tomorrow.