5

"Blossom!" Alice said happily as she skipped to the front door as Rosalie and Blossom entered the gorgeous house.

Alice gave her a gentle hug. "Nice to see you too Alice," Blossom said chuckling slightly.

"Blossom," Jasper said stiffly as he stood far from her.

"I don't bite, Jasper," she told him chuckling.

"I do though," he joked with a small smile.

"Barley here for two seconds and you got Jasper to smile. I'm impressed," Rosalie added smiling at her.

"What can I say, I'm good at being me," Blossom said cockily with a shrug.

"Cocky one, I like her," Emmett admitted as he came down the stairs. He wrapped his arm around Rosalie.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to our mother," Alice said happily as she gently took her hand and dragged her into the kitchen.

The woman was pretending to was dishes that seemed to be clean already. Did she know I was coming?

Blossom smiled at the lady as the lady wiped her soapy hands off with a towel.

"You must be Blossom Swan," the woman gushes. "I'm Esme," she states and gives her a quick hug.

"She smells good, right?" Alice asked Esme with a bright smile.

"Oh Alice," Esme giggles. "Please make yourself at home, dear."

"Will do," Blossom states politely.

Edward enters the house and brushes by Blossom as he into the kitchen.

"Come on, Eddie, don't be rude," Emmett calls out with a wide smirk.

Edward turns and stares her dead in the eyes. "Hello Blossom," he said simply before disappearing.

"Where is he going?" she asked curiously.

"I'll show you," Rosalie said smirking as she leaded her down the hallway. Blossom looked back and saw the whole family watching as Carlisle appeared next to Esme.

Hm he must have just gotten back from work, that was quick.

Rosalie opened a door and pushed Blossom into a dark room. Light shone down on a grand piano in the middle of the room.

"Edward?" Blossom called out as she slowly stepped from the darkness and got closer to the piano. She ran her fingers over the keys and smiled to herself. "Do you play the piano?" she asked out loud.

"Yes," Edward whispered as he approached her from behind. She felt his presence on her back as he peered down from over her shoulders. He reached forward and touched a few keys, letting the sound play through the large dark room. The curtains were closed but one that let light in.

"Play something," Blossom encouraged as she sat down on the bench. He hesitated to sit down next to her but soon he did. She was patient.

He placed his hands on the keys and started to play a song. Blossom never heard of it before but he sure played beautifully. He smirked slightly as though he heard her thoughts.

After a couple minutes he stopped playing. "How was that?"

"Brilliant," she said simply. "But I can do better," she stated smirking as she moved closer to him so her arm brushed against his as she placed her fingers on the keys and played a fast paced song.

Once she was done, Edward was surprised by how talented she was.

"How was that?" Blossom asked looking up to him.

"You're beautiful... no you play beautifully I mean," Edward said awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

She simply chuckled. "I better go hangout with Rosalie and Alice before I go," she told him and stood from the bench. She began to make her way to the door when she paused. "Also thanks for the compliment," she told him as she glanced over her shoulder and winked at him playfully.

He shook his head with a chuckle as she left the room. He let out a cheer and raised his fist into the air. He was sure Blossom was the one, he wanted her, not Bella, but things took time like Carlisle said.