9

The next day was a sunny day. Everyone was outside at lunch, soaking up the sun. Blossom noticed though the absences of the Cullen family. She had previously already knew that their foster parents took them camping or hunting whenever it was sunny out. Everyone knew that but Bella because she's still the new girl.

Blossom didn't quite know why she was hanging with Bella and her friends outside at lunch. Oh right, Jessica for some odd reason dragged her to hangout with them after they went dress shopping together because in her words while smacking bubble gum in her mouth, "were like best friends now or something."

She sat on top of the picnic table. "So why isn't the Cullen's here?" Bella asked curiously.

"The family like takes them camping whenever it's sunny out. I wish my parents would do that for me," Jessica said turning the conversation into all about her.

Angela sighs. "Eric hasn't asked me to prom yet," she told her friends.

"Why don't you ask him?" Bella suggested. Her ears perked at the idea.

"Yeah, you're a independent woman. Go fight for what you want, don't wait around for a man to ask you out," Blossom stated, putting herself into the conversation.

Angela considered it but soon changed the subject. "What about Edward?" Angela asked as Bella snappily looked up.

"What about him?" Bella asked curiously but rudely.

"No offence, Bella, but I think she was talking to Blossom," Jessica said with a smirk.

Blossom rolled her eyes. "I couldn't be more glad that he isn't here," she told them. Lies, she thought, such lies.

"Good," Bella said sharply.

Eric, Tyler and Mike appeared.

"La Push, baby, La Push," Eric told Angela as she blushed.

"What?" Bella asked confused.

"It's First Beach, it's called La Push," Mike explained to her. Jessica glared at him for being close to Bella.

"I like the beach," Blossom said popping back into conversation.

"La Push," Eric said again annoyingly.

"When?" Bella asked glancing at everyone.

"This Saturday," Tyler explained.

"Sounds great, we'll be there," Bella said speaking for Blossom who stared at her agape but before she could deny going, the bell rang and everyone ran to class.

Bella shrugged her shoulders at her sister. Blossom flipped her off as she disappeared into the crowd, putting up her hoodie and dreading to go to the beach.

She wondered if Jacob would be around, he usually is since it is a Native American land. It's his playground. She missed the summers she'd spend hanging out on their side of town.