29

The next day Blossom sat at the island in the kitchen at the Cullens with a cup of hot chocolate and marshmallows. It was around the afternoon.

Esme leaned on the counter across from her. "How you feeling, hun?"

Blossom looked at her with kind sad eyes but hide it behind her bright smile. "I'm good."

Carlisle came in with a sigh. "Edward is taking Bella home, he asked if you wanted a ride home too."

Blossom thought about it, she took a sip of her drink before hoping down off the stool.

"Sure," she mumbled, going into the garage where she found Edward starting the car. He smelt and sensed her enter as he hoped out of his car, opening her door.

She didn't look at him as she slided into the car. He closed the door gently with a sigh as Bella came stumbling into the garage, almost knocking over some stuff.

"She's riding with us?" Bella asked in a loud whisper with an eye roll. She got in the car and Edward drove off. "I'm going to see Jacob today."

Edward gripped the wheel harder. Blossom looked up from her lap when she heard Jacobs name.

"Why?"

Bella glared at her as she looked towards her, whipping around in her seat. "None of your business."

"I don't trust Jacob," Edward said sternly.

"I'll be okay. Trust me," she said as Edward pulled into the driveway. She got out of car, slamming the door.

"She sure takes a fit. Thanks for the ride," Blossom said clapping her hands once, she opened her door and slammed it shut as Edward began to speak.

She run up the steps as Edward pulled out of driveway. She went straight to her room for a nap.

...

She woke up to Edward and Jacob in her room. They were smelling the air.

"Woah! Hey what the hell you two doing here?"

They looked at her. Jacob sighed happily and rushed to her sleeping form. He checked her face before letting go.

"A vampire, leading an army of newborns was here," Edward told her. "Carlisle wanted Jacob to smell it, to make sure we are correct. Come, let's go," he said grabbing her arm. He yanked her out of her bed.

"Woah, hey!" Jacob yelled as he saw her in only shorts and a tank top. He threw a sweater and jeans in her direction as both men left the room.

Blossom sighed confused as she quickly got changed. She exited her room, her arm being grabbed by Jacob who pulled her down the stairs and outside.

"You can come with me," he said handing her a helmet as Edward got in his car.

Upon their arrival, they all met up in the living room. Carlisle looked concerned as he thought of a plan.

"We will have to go in pairs, watch the Swans house twenty four seven," he told his family.

"But you guys need to fed," Bella interrupted.

Jacob stepped up, "I'll talk to the pack. They'll agree if it's for protecting Charlie," he said as he nodded, running outside to go to the reserve.

"Well now what?" Blossom asked as Rosalie pulled her down to sit by her and Emmett. Her arm around her shoulders.

"You two must stay under our and their protection now."