Chapter 22

"I want a daughter."

At Helena's words, Estin turned his gaze out of the window and looked at her. Helena is stroking her whole stomach with a gentle touch.

"Daughter?"

"All the kids look like you."

The grumbling tone made Estin laugh unknowingly. Yeah, you're the one who suffered, you must be upset.

"No, it's actually good."

"It's good."

"All kids have black hair and black eyes."

I thought you didn't care.

Estin slowly approached Helena and fiddled with her red hair. It was as beautiful as red geranium, as brilliant as the sun. Helena sometimes said that she was ashamed of her hair, which was too red, but Estin said that this bright red was so...... lovely.

"I think a red-haired girl would be fine."

When Estin said so, Helena blushed and smiled. And looking at the smile, Estin thought vaguely that if a child with this hair was born, he would have no choice but to love her.

Red was also the favorite color of the Britina Empire. Because it was the color of the sun. But, was Conler's deep darkness inescapable?

***

Mary continued to carry her cat doll named Nero. When she sleeps, when she plays. It was quite cute to see her hug a doll that looked just like her.

Even before Mary, there were three children, but it was rare to see them holding a doll. So, the people of the Grand duchy wanted to see Mary whenever she came out.

"Even the knights are snooping around."

"They're slacking."

At first glance, it sounded brutal, but Lucas knew it was his own joke

You're kidding, right? If you're not kidding...... Condolences to the Knights.

"Come to think of it, the young masters were also very cute when they were young."

"Hmm."

Estin nodded at Lucas's words. Yes, they were very cute but when the three brothers were young.

Gilbert, the eldest son, is said to be the most mature, but Aiden, the second son, and Theodore, the third son, were not that bad of children. Before they turned six years old, Lucas' wish was for Aiden and Theodore to walk on the ground properly.

However, after they turned six years old, they suddenly became too mature, and Lucas felt sad somehow. It would not be an exaggeration to say that, thanks to those children, he was afraid of the sunrise in the morning.

But it was also fascinating to see them grow up so much and go to the academy.

"Oh, come to think of it, Master Theodore sent a letter from the academy saying that he missed his younger sibling."

"I suppose so."

Exactly, the letter said that he wanted to relieve the youngest's sorrow even now. Maybe it would be pretty unfair if the two older brothers read the letter.

"So, he wants to come back......."

"Absolutely not."

"I replied like that because I thought you would."

The Academy was currently under examination. Actually, Conler is not really required to attend an academy that focuses on magic. The Magic tower, who runs the academy, didn't like Conler in the first place. They do not welcome magic that came from a curse.