Chapter 93

"Did you have another nightmare?"

Carol looked at me anxiously. I laughed weakly. The repertoire of nightmares was being more diverse. I felt like the dream was alienating me from this world. I slammed the bed in anger. Though the expensive bed was unshakable.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Miss Mary...."

"Carol, I want some hot tea."

"I'll be right back."

Carol rushed out the door when I said I wanted warm tea. You won't trip and fall again, right? Even though Carol is now an official maid, I still can't help but worry about her. She is still somewhat clumsy.

Why do I keep having these dreams?

I bent my knees and rolled myself into a ball as tightly as I could. Then I put my chin on my knee and fell into agony. Now, I don't wonder why I dream about the lake, however, I wonder why I keep dreaming about the original story. Why do I only see Mary in bad scenes?

Well, the original story itself is not a happy story for Mary.......

It is up to me to choose my path and live my life! Though I am aware of this, the dreams I keep having leave me feeling somewhat helpless. Will the result be the same even though I'm now going in a different direction?

Me and Astina will get into a fight, Demimore will send me to Nicor, and the Grand Duke of Conler will turn a blind eye to me.

Oh, this is so irritating.

I was suddenly annoyed by how much I was trembling, so I flopped onto my back. Think about it, I'm living quietly right now! Naturally, I admit that my irrational rage led to a little bit of trouble. However, as a citizen of this country, I want to impart real education to imperial family members.

Well, Logan would probably teach me what a proper education is if he knew I was thinking this way. I'll just grin and claim to have picked up some knowledge! I can't attend an academy, but in another world, I'm still a middle school graduate! I only really excelled at imitating Logan's voice. I felt proud for no reason when Rex heard it and responded, "It's really the same," with eyes as wide as a rabbit in shock.

"It's so annoying."

I screamed in silence while burying my face in the pillow. Since Logan started tutoring Rex, he has acplished remarkable things. He now has control over his mana and understands how to use it sparingly. He appeared to be researching the connection between his ability and Conler's curse.

"In contrast, I...."

It was a stretch to say that I only honed my Logan impersonation skills. He was undoubtedly the most petent tutor. He had a wide range of knowledge and was aware of trends not just in the empire but throughout the entire continent. Looking at things like this, he's a talented individual who can assist me when I do business in the future. But no way would an academy graduate do business with me.

The problem was me. I just couldn't seem to get the magic out of myself. Why? Is it acceptable to have a child with weak magic in a demon-blessed family? My academic background is expanding, but I know very little to nothing about magic. What am I going to do with the tiny bit of fire that is erupting from my index finger? Will I be smoking?

But I'm still working on my archery.

My nature is one of a warrior, after all. Yes, your head won't suffer if you're in good shape. Perhaps the essence is similar to the bow because it can also magically attack from a great distance?