Chapter 86

"Oh, this is so annoying."

"What's going on?"

The man did not respond to Baron Bruno's query; instead, he merely banged his head on the table. Baron Bruno appeared to be quite accustomed to the scene; he was simply observing it without becoming agitated.

"I don't know; everything is ruined."

Bam, bam, bam.

'Crazy guy...'

No, he wasn't at all accustomed to it. Everything Bruno did was merely a facade.

He was a good talker, but it was strange to see him suddenly get angry and hurt himself. He also spoke in a childlike manner. No, it wasn't just the way he talked. He was behaving in a childlike manner.

'This is the king of the underworld.'

X is the king of the underworld. He claimed to be in the same boat as him, but Bruno had no idea what his real name was. When he met him for the first time and asked his name, he said.

"I don't have a name."

"What?"

"No one asked me here, so I didn't make one."

Bruno wondered whether he could entrust himself and his family to such a person. Regardless, the man scratched his chin and thought for a while.

"Let's go with X."

"X? What about your last name?"

"Do you think I need that? Just call me X."

Bruno had no idea what X meant. As if it were a secret, X simply placed his index finger on his lips. The figure seemed to be threatening and dangerous, but Bruno's hatred for Conler was so intense that he could bear it all.

"Huh? Isn't that right?"

"What?"

As Bruno was recalling his first meeting with X, X whined at him. Bruno responded curtly to the question.

"Isn't it too much to interrupt me like that?"

"Who interrupted you? Conler?"

When Bruno responded, X burst out laughing uncontrollably. It was a loud, piercing noise. After that, he stopped laughing and spoke seriously.

"You really have nothing but Conler in your head."

"That Conler."

Bruno gulped. X has always been lighthearted and childlike, but when he looks at him with such a straight face, he feels a strange sense of pressure. Bruno was occasionally genuinely overwhelmed by X, but he didn't want to admit it. Every action Bruno took, as he had previously stated, was a facade. Bruno didn't know what to do because he wasn't sure what was real.

Bruno was stupid to X, but he thought he was funny. So X smiled again, this time with a straight face.

"Oh, by the way, you must be furious,"

"To whom?"

"You're so stupid."

"Why are you calling me stupid when you don't tell me anything?"

When Bruno shouted, X laughed again. Oh, it's fun. Funny. If you or your daughter were less fun, it would be a mess.

X, who didn't dare speak about his thoughts, decided to give some hints

"If there is a king, there is a god."

"God?"

"They personally came forward."