Chapter 94

Today.

Today is the birthday of the saint of the underworld.

Let's go.

Let's go check it out.

It's the 9th one.

Let's go.

Let's bring the saintess to the underworld.

Let's do that.

At last.

I can finally bring her.

Let's go.

Without anyone knowing.

They shouldn't know.

Today.

It's today.

Let's go.

My mouth was wide as I stood in the hallway with my forehead against the window pane and stared outside.

So many people gathered.

It was due to the fact that I had never seen Conler Castle so packed with people. The number of visitors to the castle was limited because Grand Duke Estin despised the uproar. And those limited people didn't even run into me.

The carriage procession went on despite the distance between the castle's main gate and the banquet hall.

Astina and Demimore must be riding in one of those carriages, then. I suddenly remembered a recent dream, but I shook my head and dismissed the thought. Let's not think about that right now; both of them are dear friends to me. Yeah, first of all...

"Mary!"

After some thought, I turned my attention to the sound next to me. At the end of that hallway, I could see the three Conler brothers who were supposed to be at the academy.

"You're here!"

"We should e, of course."

"It's our sister's birthday."

"Did you get permission from the academy?"

What sort of academy sends its students home for their sister's birthday? The three brothers, however, simply shrugged their shoulders as if it were normal. Yes, what purpose does it serve to request permission from the academy? They are those who are reprimanded for not listening. Nevertheless, I was overjoyed to see them again and stumbled into Gilbert's arms.

"Yes, it was winter."

Gilbert patted my head and smiled affectionately, clearly recalling the day I was born, but he was only six years old, so what do you remember? However, the atmosphere was quite warm. Yes, this is the right atmosphere for birthdays.

"Brother, you look so old. Oh! Why are you hitting me?"

I knew it.

This pleasant ambiance wouldn't last for long. Theodore was struck in the back of the head by Gilbert. Gilbert's strength made Theodore unable to endure it, and when he protested, Aiden simply laughed. I laughed as well while looking at them.

Well, this atmosphere isn't bad.

"Now, this is a gift from your brothers."

"I'm giving it to you now because I anticipate that once the banquet begins, things will get busy."

After laughing like that for a long time, Gilbert handed me a small box. I believe this box is parable to the one Rex gave me. Do these guys have crystals for me too? I can get by without magic if there are four crystals.