Chapter 66

"Miss, wake up."

I had been sleeping like a log for a long time when Carol's careful touch woke me up. It's been a while since I slept sweetly without dreaming.

"Are you sleepy?"

"Ah..."

Carol looked at me with a sad expression. She looked sorry for disturbing my sleep. I stretched out because I thought I should get rid of all my sleepiness before Carol kneels.

"I want to make you sleep more if possible, but the two young masters also come to eat together."

"I know, I know."

"And I heard they prepared a lot of delicious food to celebrate your victory."

When did something tasteless come out of Conler Castle? Still, I changed my clothes and headed to the dining room with my heart full of anticipation.

"Finally, all the Conlers have gathered."

Lucas said in an emotional voice when he saw us sitting at the table. Hearing it made me feel strange. I couldn't see my brothers properly as I was absent-minded. Gilbert snatched up Grand Duke Estin. Aiden, the second male lead in the original, felt a little sharper. It was said that he has a sensitive personality, and the only exception was Astina. Also, I don't really remember Theodore. He has no significant role. If I had to say it, he looked a lot like me. Was it only me and Theodore who resembled our mom's appearance except for our eyes and hair color? Actually, he's a bit different from Estin. It's an amazing gene.......

It was such a big dinner. I knew how great Chef Tom's skills were, but I can't believe he did this much. It was a meal that crossed land, sea, and air. The expression on Grand Duke Estin's face looked satisfied. He seemed to have no appetite, but I was proud to see him eat so much. Was this how Bonita felt?

And a whole cake with plenty of strawberries on it came out for dessert. On top of it, there was a small flag with the pattern of Conler.

"It's fascinating."

As I was happily eating the dessert with balanced sweetness, Theodore suddenly started talking. I looked at him with a fork in my mouth. What's so fascinating?

"I didn't expect to see my youngest sister again."

"......."

"That's why it's fascinating, eating together like this."

"Haha..."

I can only smile awkwardly at Theodore's friendly smile. I was just wary of my brother, but I felt a little lost when he said that. Theodore is friendlier than I thought. I'll give you a plus point.

"It's astonishing that you're making a lot of bizarre accidents."

I'll give you minus 10 points.

I focused on the cake again. What if I have another accident? Huh? I thought I was going to feel some family warmth, but in the end...

I've been feeling it for a while. Theodore's eyes looking at me were filled with an overwhelming curiosity. I thought he might be very interested in my existence itself. So, I wanted to avoid him as much as I could.

I was about to leave the dining room after eating dessert, but someone grabbed my shoulder. I could tell from the touch who it was without looking back.

I got caught.

It was Theodore who grabbed my shoulder, I tried my best to smile back at him. There is one person who seems too interested in me, and then there is the other person who is not interested in me at all. For me, this is quite sad. Can't I mix the two half-and-halfs together?