Chapter 51

I was eating a salad with my lower lip sticking out, when suddenly I heard an applause. When I looked up and checked, Lucas was clapping with a moved look.

What's wrong with him again?....

I just shrugged when Rex looked at me with bewildered eyes. How can Grand Duke Estin work with a person with that kind of personality? It felt strange seeing two different people like black and red, working together.

Meanwhile, Gilbert was eating silently as if he was already used to Lucas.

"Mary Conler, you come first in this castle."

"......."

"I'm very proud of my young master. When did you grow up like this?"

"Please shut up."

"Please give him a big round of applause."

Rex clapped quietly at Lucas's words but put his hand down again. Gilbert looked fed up. I thought I was the only one Lucas was making fun of. That's a relief for sure.

"Dad went on a business trip today. Did you not go with him, Lucas?"

"Oh, she went with Hestia today."

"He must have wanted to go quietly."

"I'm here to work out a route with Master Gilbert"

"Why didn't you go with Dad?"

"Gilbert Conler, you come first."

"Ha...."

Gilbert, who was listening to Lucas, held his head. Who can beat Lucas' eloquence in this castle.......

As the meal was taking longer, Alberto, the butler, suddenly came in with a quick step. Even in his hasty steps, I can feel his formality.

"The First Prince has arrived."

***

Cameron has been in a bad mood all day.

He was going to the Grand Duchy of Conler in the name of the imperial family, but he couldn't figure out why he should go there.

It has already been three months since he was trapped in the academy and couldn't return to the imperial palace. Countless employees who serve as their hands, a splendid, sunless palace, and a beautiful garden. It's annoying to leave them behind and be stuck in a dull academy, and now he was suddenly asked to go to Conler Castle. He was already going crazy because of his brother, Demimore, who was crowned as the second prince and the three brothers of Conler, who he hated.

Gilbert Conler was known as his close friend. He got better grades than him, the first prince of the empire and he didn't want to work with him with his head stiffened because of his unique Conler energy.

"Is it still far away?"

"We're close."

When Maxim, who assisted Cameron, answered, Cameron nervously opened the curtains covering the window. Outside the window, he began to see Giefroy, the central city in the territory of Conler.

Giefroy is said to be the second most prosperous city after the empire capital, but recently, with the prominence of the Craft Guild or the relocation of the famous dress shops, there have been rumors that Britina's popularity begins with Giefroy.

"Therefore."

If Padula coast reclamation is successful, it will open up an opportunity for them to distribute even the Lacom Kingdom's new products. Even within the academy, everyone was excited by the news that the Kingdom of Lacom will open soon.