Chapter 95

A fancy jewelry box filled with various types of jewelry looked expensive enough, but a tiara inside looked even more so. The delicately crafted silver tiara, which had a rose-like shape, appeared strangely dark due to light reflection. The darkness created a sophisticated atmosphere.

I gaped in astonishment as I looked at Grand Duke Estin. Since it is from the Grand Duke, it most likely is not plastic. It must be very pricey. When I couldn't bear to take out the tiara, Lucas behind me spoke in a cheerful voice.

"It's a tiara that fits the fairy who was born in winter."

This, however, isn't something that Lausanne alone can have. I recall Grand Duke Estin boasting about his wealth to me in the past. You're boasting about your wealth on my birthday.

"T, t, thank you."

When I received something too expensive, I spoke as if there had been an error in my thank you greeting.

"Hmm."

Grand Duke Estin, who appeared satisfied with my gratitude, took the tiara from the jewelry box and placed it on my head. I'd like to check my appearance in the mirror right away, but I couldn't act erratically while wearing this elegant tiara. I was simply smiling while I was gazing at Grand Duke Estin.

"You look good in it."

I suddenly recalled the three items of clothing that were placed on the monkey king's head. They chant a spell, and the object on the monkey king's head tightens whenever he bees irrational. It's not the same thing right?

"Grand Duke Estin came up with the idea."

Carol spoke quietly behind me. So the Tiara is the reason she made this dessert. I snorted loudly because the tip of my nose was tingling uncontrollably. He's more sentimental than I anticipated. Even if I need to leave Conler and have an immediate need for cash, I vow to never sell this tiara.

Clap clap clap.

Lucas, who enjoys applause, started clapping first, and the applause gradually spread and filled the banquet hall. It was a first in my life. Receiving a gift from my parents on my birthday, as well as applause for the scene... Surely this is not a dream?

The somewhat boisterous banquet hall became quiet as I delicately pinched my cheeks. Everyone was looking in the same direction. What is happening? Demimore was standing in the sunlight that was streaming through the banquet hall's open door when I turned to where the crowd was looking.

Demimore was dressed in a black velvet frock coat with half of his silver hair neatly turned behind his ears. I got the impression that the boy's beauty, which is unique to children his age, wasn't necessarily human. Although I'd never met the emperor, I was certain. He must have inherited that beauty from his mother.

A mysterious woman who captivated the Emperor with just one glance.

Demimore ignored the look that was directed at him and came straight for me.

When Demimore waved and nodded, I did the same carefully. Without saying anything, Grand Duke Estin also bowed his head. He was not in a good mood as he looked at Demimore. He doesn't naturally have a good expression; that's not who he is.

'What's wrong with your expression? '

I felt embarrassed. Demimore appeared to be under Grand Duke Estin's pressure as he covered his mouth and nose with his hands. Grand Duke Estin shrugged and slipped away. He appeared strangely unhappy, which made me wonder if he was mad at Demimore. However, after seeing him make room for Demimore and me, I now wonder if I was mistaken.

"You must have bee a king."

The tiara on my head and the pie next to me caught Demimore's attention, and he laughed as he roughly understood what was happening.