1; air

Peter finally got to the Stark tower after school. Aunt may was working a long shift at the hospital tonight, so he'd have dinner there. The brunette rushed inside, shivering from the cold.
He took the elevator up to the living room floor. Elevator doors opened, and the spider hurriedly went to the kitchen to get some food. He grabbed an apple, and his backpack dropped to the floor.

Peter sat down on one of the stools there, and turned on the television while eating his apple.

"Hey kid." Tony said as he entered the room.

"Hey dad." Peter spoke softly.

Tony let out a chuckle. Pete still had aunt May, but Tony and Steve acted as his father figures. Super dads, if you will.

"May stuck at the hospital again?" Peter gave a quick nod in response. "I'll tell Steve to start dinner soon." Tony hummed.

"Thanks." Peter replied. The arachnid stood up, and walked over to the trash can. He threw the remains of his apple in the bin.

"I'm going to do my homework." Pete mumbled, as he grabbed his backpack and walked off to his room. The boy opened the door and let his body fall onto the mattress, his bag dropping next to the bed. He let out a tired huff, taking in the smell of the room. Peter turned to lay on his side, and started out the big window, watching the clouds pass by. He must've zoned out, a knock at his door snapping him back to reality.

"Yeah-?" He said, his voice cracking.

Steve opened the door, "Dinner's ready."
He spoke softly.

Peter got up out of bed, readjusting his glasses he walked over to Steve. A big hand ruffled through his chestnut curls.
The boy chuckled at the man, Steve placed a hand on his back, guiding him to the dining room.

Everyone finally finished their food, and Peter started collecting the plates and putting them in the dishwasher.

"Pete, you still going on patrol tonight?" Steve questioned.

"Yeah, in a second." He hummed in reply.

The dining table was cleared, and Peter was excused to go on patrol. With his suit finally on, he swung out the window.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

His binder was starting to restrict his breathing big time. Finally, the spiderman decided to end patrol and go back. With a single web, he swung back into the building through his window.

"Hey Friday, let my dads know I'm home?" He mumbled. "Ofcourse, Peter." She replied instantly.

He pulled off his mask in frustration, and goes to sit down on the bed. Three short knocks echoed through the room.
"Come in." Peter mumbled.
The door opened, Steve entered.

"How was patrol?" He said, sitting down next to Peter.

"It was okay." He gave Steve a small smile.

"Good." Steve gave him a smile back, and stood up.

Pete stood up with him, and reached out for a hug. The big man wrapped his arms around the spider. "I'm gonna get ready to go back to May's." He mumbled when Steve let go.

"Oh- Y'know you can sleep here, right Pete?"

"I know, I just have some school stuff at May's that I need, it's easier this way."

Pete got changed, and grabbed his stuff.
"I'm leaving!" He yelled out, entering the living room.

"Oh hey Pete, do you need Happy to give you a ride?" Tony questioned.