21; killing

"Good morning Peter." Tony said, as the spider strolled into the kitchen.

He looked at Tony, giving him a deadly glare. How was he this happy in the morning. The coffee machine started bubbling by the click of a button, and he went to grab a mug.

"Morning." He finally grumbled.

A steaming hot cup of coffee was in his hands, and he sat down on a stool, checking his messages.

4:37am

wade: you fell asleep, so i hung up. hope you sleep well <3

7:13am

peter: morning wade

wade: goodmorning handsome

peter: can't wait to see you. i miss you

wade: i miss you too

peter: i have to leave for school, see you soon <3

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

After getting ready, he slipped on his beat up red converse and started tying his shoelaces. His dad walked in, wanting to say goodbye before he left for the day.

"Friday, remind me to buy new shoes for Peter." Tony said, glaring at the gawking hole in his shoe.

"I don't need new shoes." He grumbled, getting up.

"Bye dad. See you after school."

"Bye Pete."

Friday overheard he was going to school, so the elevator immediately went to the ground floor. The doors finally opened with a ping, and he walked out, towards the exit.

"Bye Peter." Heather, the assistant behind the counter said, while staring at her phone. She was about his age, and always told him all the office gossip.

"Bye Heather!" He gave her a little wave, before starting his walk to school.

Loud music was blasting in his ears, in an attempt to drown out all of the other noises his spideysenses were picking up on. It wasn't working though, and he still felt really overwhelmed. The heavy metal gate opened at exactly 8, and he walked through it, entering the school.

He had biology the first 2 hours, so he walked over to the lockers to grab his text book. While he was grabbing his books and a notepad, a hand on his shoulder made him jump up. He turned around, ripping his earbuds out.

"Jesus MJ. You scared me."

"You good man?" She laughed.

"Yeah. Just slept bad."

"You don't say. Your Instagram said you were active at 3am."

"Oh, yeah. Woke up then, had a hard time falling back asleep."

"You doing anything tonight?" She asked, just being nosy.

"Yeah, Wade." Peter said, thinking she asked if he had plans tonight.

"Excuse me."

"What? OH FUCK, NO NOT LIKE THAT. I meant to say I have plans with Wade." His freckle dusted cheeks became a crimson red out of emberassement, and he avoided eye contact.

"Mhm. When am I gonna meet this Wade?"

"Soon enough. I don't need you scaring him away just yet."

"Rude. But true." She grinned.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Peter was sitting in his last class of the day, his eyes looking at the clock every single second. His leg was bouncing up and down, eager for the bell to finally ring. He had music blasting in earbuds, since the teachers never paid attention to him.