3; stalker

a/n Peter Parker is a mix of comic Peter and Andrew Garfield Peter.

Peter never did well around loud noises, especially yelling. Appearantly dad number 1, was mad at dad 2, because dad 2 never appreciated the work dad 1 did around the tower. And dad 2 was so tired, his eyes were drooping at every single word that was said. Pete had no clue to what to do, so he escaped.

"Are you stalking me?" He asked, a hint of heavy breathing in his voice, from the running.

"What?! No!" Wade immediately defended himself.

"Sorry. I guess I'm just a little bit paranoid sometimes." Peter said softly, an apolagetic look in his eyes. He gave the man a little smile.

[Good job. He thinks we're a fucking stalker now.]

[He just told us he's paranoid sometimes! That's not our fault.]

[He still must think we're fucking weird. I mean look at us.]

"I guess you're right." Wade mumbled, agreeing with white.

"Deadpool?" Peter asked repeatedly.

He snapped his fingers in front of Deadpools face, trying to get him to react.

"Let's go somewhere quieter, hm?" Peter asked softly, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Deadpool just gave him a small nod. They got outside of the crowd, Peter grabbed his hand and lead him to a quiet spot. Wade was talking, or rather, arguing with the voices on the way. Peter brought him to the same building they were on yesterday.

They sat on the edge of the roof for a while, in silence. But it wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it was a comfortable, nice, needed one.

"I'm hungry. I'm gonna get some food, you want anything? I know a great taco place." Wade finally said, breaking the silence.

"Not like I've got the money for it, so no. Thanks though." Pete said softly.

"You'll stay here?" Deadpool asked.

"Will you come back?" Pete looked at the man who just got up. 

"For you, yeah." He said, as he left. A little smile fell over Peter's pink lips. He wasn't used to being flirted with like this.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

By the time Deadpool came back, Pete sat on the edge of the roof, smoking a cig. He took a hit from the almost finished cigarette.

"You smoke?" Dp asked.

"Occasionally, yeah."

"When's occasionally?" Wade continued, while sitting down.

"Does it matter? Just when I'm angry or just feel shit." Pete said, as he blew out the smoke.

Deadpool swore he could feel a little part of his heart break. He shot Peter a sympathetic look. Pete crushed the cigarette into the gravel on the roof.

"Why are you mad?" He asked softly.

"I don't know. Just had a shit day, I guess" He said softly.

"I got you chips." Deadpool put his hand out for Peter to take the bag. "Fuck." He mumbled, as he started digging in his pockets in the hopes for some loose change.

"Hey, it's okay." Dp said reassuringly, putting a hand on the boys shoulder.

"I don't need your charity. I'm not poor." Peter immediately said, defensively. His eyes jumped up and made contact with Deadpools. Wade's eyes widened at his sudden defense- this was clearly a sensitive subject for Peter.

"Okay, then don't take it as charity. Take it as-" He paused for a little bit. "Take it as me trying to turn your shit day into a less shit day. Or you can take it as a gift because you're so pretty." He finally said, with a sly wink.

He held out the bag, waiting for Peter to take it. Finally, Pete decided to grab it, his fingers brushing lightly against Wade's while he did so.

They started talking again, sharing a few laughs. The spider happily munched on his chips.

"What's your non made up name? Cus I feel kinda stupid calling you 'Deadpool' every time." Peter asked with a smirk. Deadpool let out a chuckle.

"Not happening." He chuckled.

"Oh come on pleaseeee."

Peter grabbed Dp's shoulder and looked him in the eyes, pouting. He could only hold that face for so long, before starting to laugh.

"Please." He said once again.

"No." Deadpool, said laughing with him.

"Come on that's unfair." Peter lightly pushed him joking around. He got a shove back, making him fall onto his back. He sat back up. He grabbed Deadpool's shoulders and turned him to look in his eyes.

"Please." He turned his lips into a pout one more time, before he burst out laughing.

"Fine, you can know."

Peter jumped up in excitement.

"My name is Ben." Wade said in all seriousness.

"You're names not Ben." Pete said, not believing a word that was just said to him.

"Ben Dover." Wade burst out laughing at his own joke. Peter rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up!" The brunette yelled disappointed.

"Fine." Wade said. "My name's Wade Wilson."

"Wade Wilson." Peter repeated.

[He's so cute I literally want to kill myself.]

[What the fuck?]

[Don't.]

"I like your name." Pete said, a smile forming on his lips.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

They sat back down, and talked until the late hours. Peter went to lie down next to wade, his chestnut curls lightly brushing against Wade's leg.

"I like you, Wade. You're nice." Peter said, half asleep.

A warm feeling filled Wade, like his blood just turned into honey. He looked at the young boy who had his eyes closed. His features were so soft, so angelic.

"We should hang out more." Wade said. "Can I have your phone number?" Wade asked.

Peter nodded. Deadpool handed him his phone, and let him put his number in. He handed the phone back to Wade, and closed his eyes again.

Wade stared at the sleeping boy who looked like an angel. His hand lightly brushed through Peter's chestnut curls. The still sleeping spider, gently moved his head onto Wade's lap.

[He's so beautiful.]

[Have you ever thought about why he even talks to us? Our balls look like fucking mushy avocado's.]

[He doesn't know that.]

[You really think he's gonna stay after seeing our face? Cus then you're a fool.]

[Happy to be a fool for him.]

"Peter." Wade whispered.

Peter slowly opened his eyes, and sat up. He grabbed his phone to look at the time.

"Shit, I should get home." He said softly.

"Yeah."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧