16; dinner

"Petey?" May whispered, gently shaking him awake.

"Hey." He mumbled, his voice all groggy from his nap.

"Dinners almost ready. How about you and your friend set the table?"

He nodded, and she left the room, closing the wooden door behind her. The brunette turned around, facing Wade, who still had his arms around him in a protective way. Peter woke up his boyfriend with a soft kiss on his cheek- making him hum in happiness.

"We have to go set the table."

They got up together, and walked into the small kitchen. The spider handed plates and cutlery to Wade, who carefully placed them down on the dining table. They sat down next to each other, and soon May came out holding a steaming hot lasagna.

"It looks great May." Peter said, smiling at her.

"Yeah- I mean I think that's the best looking lasagna I've ever seen." Wade said nervously.

"Well thank you, boys."

She cut pieces off of the lasagna, and put a piece on everyone's plate. The sauce was still bubbling, the cheese crust looking absolutely perfect, the right balance between crunchy and creamy.

"Dig in." May said, smiling.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

After having finished dinner, Peter and Wade took cleared the table together. They went back to his room, watching videos on the mercenary's phone.

"I think I wanna tell May that we're together, if that's okay with you." Peter mumbled.

"Ofcourse that's alright. You can tell anyone you want."

"I just- I feel like I'm lying to her, and I hate that."

"Yeah, I get it. Do you want me to be there, or do you wanna do it alone?"

"I think I wanna do it by myself. Actually, I wanna do it right now, if that's cool."

Wade nodded, giving him a kiss on his forehead before he got up to go talk to May. He sat down next to her on the couch, nervously fiddling with the zipper of his hoodie.

"I uhm- I have something to tell you."

"What's up?"

"So uhm, me and Wade. We're sort off dating. He's my boyfriend."

"Thought you guys 'weren't together like that' hm?" She said, teasing him, and making his cheeks flush red.

"Yeah, well." He mumbled.

"Don't worry Petey. He's a nice guy. I quite like him, actually."

"Could you not tell my dad's? I want to wait for the right moment, and I want it to come from me, not you."

"Ofcourse honey."

He got up and started walking to his room when May called him back, for a question.

"Is Wade staying over?"

"Can he stay over?"

"You know, it is Friday. And I mean you are 17, for crying out loud your boyfriend should be allowed to stay over."

"I'll go ask if he can." Peter said happily.

He walked into his small bedroom, closing the door behind him. Wade looked up, making eye contact with him, and Peter just smiled, which said enough.

"She likes you. Said you're a 'nice guy'."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."