23; rough

warning // some sexual talk

Peter got out of the shower, and hesitantly took off his binder. The reflection in the mirror stared back at him, eyes filled with disgusted. Wade was right though, his ribs were badly bruised. Before he could overthink it any more, he put on Wade's shirt and his sweatshirt over that. At least it kind off hid his chest, that was something.

He went to sit back down on the couch, and watched some television to take his mind off of the dysphoria gnawing at him. The front door opened and the smell of Mexican food filled the appartement. A smile fell over his lips, he got up to greet his boyfriend.

"Hey."

"Hi." Wade said, kicking his shoes off.

"I uhm, I did what you told me."

"I'm proud of you baby." He leaned in, giving Peter a gentle kiss.

Peter took the plastic bags from his hands and went over to the coffee table to set them down. As Wade was washing his hands, the brunette grabbed plates from the kitchen cabinet. A big hand messed up his wet hair, causing a giggle to escape from his soft lips.

"What'd you get?"

"A variety of Mexican food. Didn't know what you liked, so now you can choose."

"I've never had Mexican food." Peter said, hesitantly.

Wade slowly turned around, a look of utter shock plastered onto his scarred face. He stared at his boyfriend who just stood there, plates in hand.

"What?"

"... I've never had ... Mexican food?"

"How? It's like the best thing on the planet."

"My aunt doesn't make a lot of money, so we barely get take out ever, and she only knows how to make a few meals. Tony hates Mexican food, so I never eat it over there too."

"Well then, you are in for a treat. First time for everything, right?" Wade said, giving him a flirty wink.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"See but that's so unrealistic! There would be way more blood here!" Wade yelled at the tv, while working down the last of his food. Peter giggled at his constant commentary, finding it amusing.

"Wow, trying to impress me by flexing that muscle called your brain?" The boy chuckled at his own joke, causing Wade to look at him with a soft smile. Not because the joke was good- it was positively awful, but his laugh made him feel so warm.

"Maybe you should leave the jokes to me, hm?"

"You are a joke. Shut up."

"Ouch baby, degrade me more. Verbal abuse is one of my turn on's." He smirked, watching a crimson blush fall over Peter's freckle dusted face.

"Shut up-" He retorted.

"Make me." Wade smirked, pretending he didn't notice the way Spidey nervously squirmed on the couch. "Right, I forgot you're so obviously a bottom... "

Thirty or so minutes later they were cuddled up on the couch, as the end credits of the movie rolled. Wade softly pushed Peter aside, and got up to go to the bathroom.

The brunette was flipping through the different channels on the television, when his love came back with a trashy magazine he had laying in the bathroom.

"Five questions to see if you know your partner." He read out loud, flopping down on the couch next to Pete.

"Question one. What is their eye color?" Wade quickly put his hand Infront of his face, to prevent the boy from looking.