2; meds

The most annoying alarm sound ever filled Peter's small bedroom. His eyes opened slowly, his hand attempting to shut off the alarm. A hit that was slightly too hard made the alarm shatter into pieces.

"Shit." Pete mumbled, sitting up in bed.

He gathered all of the tiny pieces and dumped them on his desk, telling himself that he will fix it sometime.

The young boy picked up his binder from the floor, and tugged it over his head with a bit of a struggle. After getting dressed he went to the kitchen to have breakfast with May.

"Goodmorning Petey." May said happily.

Peter never understood how she could be this happy this time a day.

"Gmoring May." Pete mumbled, still exhausted.

He barely slept all night, insomnia was a known side effect from the medication he had to take.

"Don't forget your meds honey." May said softly.

"Right." He muttered, picking up the capsule on his plate and washing it down with a small sip of cold water.

The brunette took a sip from his fresh cup of coffee, with a splash of milk, and one sugar. He wrapped his hands around the mug, because it was nice and warm. The spider had barely eaten a few bites of his breakfast, before he saw the current time.

"Shit, May I gotta go now." He said, jumping up. He gave her a quick hug and ran out the door.

May stood in the hallway of the small appartement, holding his backpack, waiting for him to barge in at any moment now. He came bursting through the door, and grabbed his backpack out of her hands.

"Thanks May, bye May!" He yelled, already running back down. Like a mad man he was running towards the entrance to the underground. Sprinting down the stairs, he made it just in time to jump onto his train.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

On the train, he sat down and peacefully listened to music on the way to school. When the train reached the stop close to his campus, he pushed through all the people and got off. Loud music was blasting through his headphones, to try and drown out all the noises he heard. His spidey senses made him pick up every. single. thing. anyone. said.
It made him feel like he was going crazy.

The young boy entered the school hallway, and shuffled over to his locker, to grab his Spanish text book,

"Sup Parker."

Peter swore he could feel Flash grinning at him through the metal of the locker. He slammed the door shut.

"Fuck do you want Flash?" He said, already exhausted from this interaction.

"Don't get all cocky now, Penis Parker." Flash liked to remind Peter as much as he could, that he'll never be a real man in his eyes. His grin dropped to a slight frown.

"Hm?" Peter hummed, still waiting for an answer to his question.

"Surprised to still see you here. Hopefully this is the last time." Flash mumbled, with a weird look in his eyes.

The spider raised his eyebrows, not knowing what Flash meant, but decided to brush it off, and he started walking to Spanish.

After Spanish class was finally finished, he had to go to maths. He hated his math teacher. She genuinely was a witch. Like not even kidding she could play a witch in a movie without make up, or any preparation. During her class he slowly started to dose off. His eyes felt like they were a thousand pounds heavy, and he finally closed them, finally allowing his exhausted body to rest.

"Parker! What's the answer to number 26?" Miss Williams yelled. He came out over a year ago, but she still refused to call him by his first name.

Peter jumped up a little bit, and looked at the board quickly. "It's uh-" He took a small pause, calculating it in his head. He bit the corner of his soft pink lip, it's something he always did when he was trying to concentrate. "It's x equals 53.789." He said flatly.

"That's - That's correct, Parker." She sighed, he still wasn't paying attention in class. Peter put his head back down on the desk, taking another nap.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

After what felt like hours, the school bell finally rang, Peter hurried out of the classroom. Pushing through people in the busy hallway, he felt himself getting overwhelmed. The spiders breathing started to get faster and intenser, his ears ringing, louder and louder. To escape all of it, he finally just ran into a bathroom, and locked the door. Pete sat down on the floor, against the door.

He puffed his cheeks out, his nose scrunching up. Hearing that the halls have calmed down, he came out of the stall. Moving his hand Infront of the sensor, water started pouring out of that faucet. The boy let the icey cold water pour onto his hands. It felt good, it kind off grounded him, in a way. He opened the door, his big brown eyes scattered along the now empty hallways, as he slid out of the bathroom. He passed by his locker, to dump some books in there.

Peter took his phone out of the pocket of his hoodie, and plugged in the wired headphones. Music started blasting through them, just how he liked it. He started walking towards Stark Tower, in the hopes of finding a little peace and quiet.

Immediately when he set foot in the tower, he could tell something was off. He took the elevator upstairs, and before the doors even opened, he could hear the yelling.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Wade got off the subway heading to his appartement. Sometimes he forgot he was wearing his suit. It got him so many stares, but he felt more comfortable in it. The suit earned him more stares than his face did anyway, but that didn't matter to him.

His face fell when he felt a large thud into his chest. He blinked his eyes with a soft frown. His blue eyes narrowed to the small boy that bumped into his chest.

Peter pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, his loose, chestnut curls hanging over his forehead. His chocolatey brown eyes stared up at the masked man, a soft pink ish blush on his cheeks. Was that chocolate? No, it's too light to be chocolate. Perhaps it's chocolate mixed with caramel?

"Hey." Peter uttered, a small pant appearant in his voice.

"Hey." Wade mumbled.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧